Daily Dare Has Begun!

Emily

4 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

those look SO good! what are those 'hairy' ones further down made of / taste like?

These are called “Bulbul Nest” or Nightingale Nest. Theyre made of Konafa “hair” with pistachios in the middle. 

831CAE9B-2AEF-4672-AAEE-4AA5A8769E3F.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Angeló said:

These are called “Bulbul Nest” or Nightingale Nest. Theyre made of Konafa “hair” with pistachios in the middle. 

831CAE9B-2AEF-4672-AAEE-4AA5A8769E3F.jpeg

Ok, bucket list food addition, RIGHT THERE!

Those must be really messy a lot of fun to eat. ?

12 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I hated today's game with passion. 

I think score to beat Abigail was too high :blink:

TELL ME ABOUT IT! ?

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

wow, learned another thing today! enjoy them :)

by the way, midnight NST is 9 AM where I live, so I usually do my dailies and now the DD challenge right away in the morning. so, wingo ball it is. I can't really recall playing it before but my current high score is 680, should be doable to beat AAA's 750 then. or so I hope!
good luck to everyone again today :)

EDIT: managed to get it on my first try! woot!

Edited by alohadiscordia
update

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

Is anyone still looking for someone to challenge AAA with today? I've got an AAA score ready to send.

1 hour ago, alohadiscordia said:

that means we can't team up anymore anyways right?

It's very easy to find a partner on the Neoboards .. I got one in less than a minute of posting on the Site Events board (The Help board is also swarming with people looking for partner) 

the Quiggle Fountain is really pretty 

32 minutes ago, Angeló said:

It's very easy to find a partner on the Neoboards .. I got one in less than a minute of posting on the Site Events board (The Help board is also swarming with people looking for partner) 

the Quiggle Fountain is really pretty 

I know it is, but if in any way possible, I prefer finding a team mate I've at least interacted with before. As it turns out, my mum managed to beat AAA as well, so I teamed up with her. ?

So what is today's torture gonna be...

oh dear... this could be Bumble Beams all over again, my high score for Bruno is 380...

My problem with platform games is the same as I had with Ugga Smash; v.slow reaction times coupled with making a mess with the controls, could be looking at another non-combatant day for me!

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

So what is today's torture gonna be...

oh dear... this could be Bumble Beams all over again, my high score for Bruno is 380...

My problem with platform games is the same as I had with Ugga Smash; v.slow reaction times coupled with making a mess with the controls, could be looking at another non-combatant day for me!

I'm not a fan of this game either (although the controls make more sense to me than those of Ugga Smash), but what helps is that there isn't really any time restraint. Taking it slow helped me, although the levels with enemies who appear randomly can be quite difficult. JellyNeo has a guide with links to the lay-out of each level, so you can study those to know where the potions are, and whether or not there are any enemies close to the potions. (Just the enemies who follow a set path though, not the enemies that wander/jump around all over the place.)

If your high score is 380, that means you finished level 2 once. Finishing level 3 will get you enough points to beat Abi. Good luck!

I was trying to beat this game yesterday , as in finish it , but i got to a point where the Techo and Kacheek were BOTH jumping me at the same time :D so I gave up at 1540 ..

I woke up today to find the score to beat is 1500 so I was kinda ready and got the score on my second try (first try I was at 1150 when I lost 4 lives in 10 seconds) 

My high score for this game is 25. So I'm not going to be worried if I don't beat Abigail. In fact I'll be pleased if I get into triple figures. I have the same problem as jellysundae - slow reaction times and I get confused with the controls but I think there are 4 games left where I could do well.

58 minutes ago, mairead123 said:

My high score for this game is 25. So I'm not going to be worried if I don't beat Abigail. In fact I'll be pleased if I get into triple figures. I have the same problem as jellysundae - slow reaction times and I get confused with the controls but I think there are 4 games left where I could do well.

Remember to collect ALL the potions first before turning them in at the cave. You get extra points for every potion handed in at the same time. Up and Down arrow lets you look above and below you, so before jumping of a platform, take a look where and if there are enemies. You can jump over them and you can jump a long way to get to other platforms. Some trees (the ones with bushes) can be used to climb/stand on top of them. You can do it!

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

so the Quiggle Fountain from yesterday's Game is just a recycled Quiggle Statue :D 

Quiggle FountainQuiggle Statue

As soon as I saw that yesterday I knew it was a recycled item, but I didn't think to search for statue, I was looking for fountain. ?‍♀️

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

I'm not a fan of this game either (although the controls make more sense to me than those of Ugga Smash), but what helps is that there isn't really any time restraint. Taking it slow helped me, although the levels with enemies who appear randomly can be quite difficult. JellyNeo has a guide with links to the lay-out of each level, so you can study those to know where the potions are, and whether or not there are any enemies close to the potions. (Just the enemies who follow a set path though, not the enemies that wander/jump around all over the place.)

If your high score is 380, that means you finished level 2 once. Finishing level 3 will get you enough points to beat Abi. Good luck!

*gulps*

So I gotta try again? There's like this mental wall of NOPE that I need to get past before I can even try. ?

3 hours ago, mairead123 said:

DD's always such a mixed bag for me, so I guess it's the same for you, too. I'm always pleased if there's ANY games where I can win an item. ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

As soon as I saw that yesterday I knew it was a recycled item, but I didn't think to search for statue, I was looking for fountain. ?‍♀️

*gulps*

So I gotta try again? There's like this mental wall of NOPE that I need to get past before I can even try. ?

DD's always such a mixed bag for me, so I guess it's the same for you, too. I'm always pleased if there's ANY games where I can win an item. ?

Well, you don't have to try again. If you don't want to, then that's a perfectly valid reason not to. (It's a game, and games should be fun, after all. :D )

Glad that is over! It took me several tries. Level 6 is/was hard for me to complete. I do like the game, and would like to try for the trophy, but maybe another day.

I guess the Quiggle Fountain is just the Quiggle Statue placed in a location, and taken from a different side?

Sophie's Stew might be my demise

my HS is 344 , not much higher than AAA

but today my right arm hurts and there's not much space for me to move the mouse

i came close on my first try , 286 ,  then someone decided to come into my room and talk so i lost

now my arm hurts and i can't even get close

guess i'll rest for a couple hours , eat , then try again

I thought this one would be alright, since my high score is (somehow) 498, but I haven't even been able to reach 100 so far. ?

*Edit: Okay, I'm an idiot. For some reason, I decided to use the keyboard to play today, because I'd forgotten you can use your mouse (even though I'm pretty sure that's how I always played it before). ? Haven't gotten AAAs score yet, but on my first try with the mouse, I at least reached Abi's score.