What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I won 2nd place in the Random Contest! I'm so excited, I entered on a whim because I had an idea and pasta was inexpensive - this is an avatar/trophy I never thought I'd have. :D

Congradulations! I saw that in the news. I really thought yours was the cutest and most awesome one. I had never even seen those kinds of pasta before.

I finally got around to buying Lost Desert Silhouette Background (for 550k o.o). I've had my eye on it for at least a year!

medium_preview.png

I beat NQ on evil mode after playing for about a month. Moving on to insane now!

Good luck, Morgan!

Remember to overlevel like crazy! Haha :D

EDIT: this technically was last night, but...

Dear Rebecca,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 2,310 beats the score of 2,100 by Pteri Lookout in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Its been an excellent day got the snow avatar

AND finally got to defence level 350 to get the next boost just in time for the next skirmish yay

AND got a really lovely suprise this morning when I got this :

Woohoo!

Congratulations! redhotpepper59 now has increased Defence!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 4 points!! ***

(Technically this happened yesterday, but I forgot to post it. Whoops.)

I got the Snowager avatar! :D I'm super thrilled. This is one more luck avatar I don't have to stress about, haha.

woo hoo I finally got to my goal of 200 items in my stamp album ... still love the collectable charms the most toy_schnelly_charm.gif

AND

I went to see if I could get this avatar again .. was half asleep and just clicked at random and got this- no avatar but this is very nice lol

You Won 20,000 Neopoints!!!!!! 2.pngmap_prize6.gif

I just played my 5,000th game of Sakhmet Solitaire and I won the game! I wonder if I'll have more luck later today. :)

WHIEEEEEEE!!!! I got a random avatar from a daily!

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will defeat in single combat countless psychotic Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Two Acheivements Today! Today is a good day. ^_^

I finally bought a Mystery Island Paint Brush and cross-painted my beautiful girl, Jvela.

medium_preview.png

Also, I got into the Art Gallery for the very first time!!!!!! :D I submitted 3 pictures last week and my one for symol day made it in.

symolday001whitedarkened-Copycompressed.

http://www.neopets.com/art/gallery.phtml?place=1972

JUST GOT THE GRARRL KENO AVVIE Y'ALL! :happydance: :dance: So, so happy!!!

z5i5.png

UPDATE: JUST GOT THE KELP AVATAR, FINALLY!!! AFTER HAVING SPENT MORE THAN 1 MILLION NEOPOINTS IN THE PAST ONCE, I JUST GOT IT TODAY ON THE VERY FIRST TRY!!! OH-EM-GEEEEEE :woot: :dance: :dance:

e3q.png

(unfortunately this avvie is not shown onscreen when you get it, but still!!!)

Edited by leverhelven

I haven't crossed any real hurdles today but it sounds like all of you have! Congrats and good luck tomorrow!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please make sure your posts add to the conversation. If you don't have any achievements, please don't post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nothing major for me today, but congrats on all of your achievements!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are actually contributing to the topic at hand and not growing post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got my #300 avatar a few days ago, and today I've fed my first kad for several days.

Hoorah!
You've made Sasuke a very happy Kadoatie.

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 19 Kadoaties in all!)

I finished the current part of the Spooky Food Eating Contest, which was a sort of miracle to get through without killing myself alive, lol.

Also, got this:

85.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Sidney will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Sidney spies a victim!

YOU WON THE LEVEL 4 PRIZE : Evil snowballs!!!

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's 3:28AM here, so it's midnight in Neopia. My first achievement for this new day was attaining this:

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif Oh no! The avatar 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' has been removed from your collection! You are no longer eligible to use it on the the NeoBoards!

Edit: Alright...so I misread the box *very embarrassed* I guess my first achievement for today is actually a step backwards...what a metaphor for my life, haha. Oh well, I'll hopefully get it back soon.

Edited by Lexa88