-
Posts
1066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
104
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by granny63020
-
I I have completed a quest for the craft faerie busing these items I I am declining this quest. I wish these quests were not duplicates
-
I have been doing the Craft Faerie Quests but again today I got a quest using the same items as the last 2 quests so I didnt want to get the same item again. Has anyone else been doing the craft Faerie Quests and having this problem? Oh well, guess it means I am smarter and saving my NC.
-
I got this same item yesterday. If you would like to have it please send me a message at granny63020 Please dont reply here. I checked this out on JN and it is a cute item.
-
1. You have completed a quest for Water Faerie. For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence has increased!
-
I totally agree with you. I would love to keep adding items to my gallery and I do but I am have be thinking maybe I should delete some of the categories and sell off the items to give me more space. Its a shame you pay so much and the amount of space you get doesnt increase with the cost of space. I would like to have galleries on my side accounts but dont for the reasons you stated. Gallery Size Your gallery is currently size 1048 (10480 sq ft. of floorspace). This means that it can hold 5240 items for display. If you would like to purchase some more room to place items in, then please press the upgrade button below.
-
Got a cool Battle-set? Want it rated? POST HERE!
granny63020 replied to Aquamentis12's topic in Battledome & Battlepedia Chat
Brain please take a look and offer your opinion. I am not sure it is readable let me know and I can repost the info. I may not have done good screen shots.- 180 replies
-
- battledome set
- battle
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with: