What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Major and minor achievements today.

The major one was finally being able to get my hands on a Korbat TP for my side account. I now have the Royal Girl Peophin and Mutant Korbat that I've wanted. The Korbat was originally just a foster that I planned on zapping for someone else, but I fell in love with her once she was zapped into a Korbat. I can't even remember what she was when I got her from the Pound.

On the minor side, I was able to add several entries to my Album. I've been stalking the Collectable Sea Shells, the Post Office, and the Collectable Coins shops all day, so I was able to wrangle up several additions. I blew almost 100K doing it, though . I'm trying to get enough entries to get a trophy, but I'm not sure how possible that is, given how many plot related stamps I've missed out on. I am a bit annoyed that I haven't seen any charms in the Toy Store, though.

Just a friendly reminder, we have a thread specifically for posting achieved avatars, so while getting avatars is an achievement in itself, let's keep this thread for all non-avatar related achievements.

This way, we don't end up with duplicate posts of avatars on both that thread and this one.

Oops, sorry - I neglected to read the posts after my post. Sorry everyone, I wasn't intentionally being spammy. I hadn't thought about how annoying I was being :worried: Thank you Spritzie for your considerate reminder!

30:10 win in Food Club on an "all negative arena" day. Thanks, Hugo, for creating so much awesome arbitrage with your bets*! I've got nearly 900k saved up in 3 days for a trophy run. Tomorrow has 2 positive arenas, but I just need to keep hitting some upsets.

*My bets were (Fed or Ned) x (Orvinn, Stuff, Ed, Lucky, Stripe). I had a 1:20 chance of winning 63:10, which is insane arbitrage for a negative arena day (my overall chances of winning *something* were about as high as on a "regular" day, and my lowest potential win was 12:10).

I knocked down a coconut this morning. :D Additionally, the coconut I received wasn't one I had yet, so I was able to add it to my album.

I was really surprised. I'm tired this morning and wasn't paying much attention, just checking my alignment then clicking while I checked my phone. When I looked up, one of the coconuts was gone. :D

I fed my first Kadoatie today! :D I was able to feed two, actually, sometime in the wee hours this morning (here anyway). Oh and I've qualified for the ALP *very excited* :happydance:

I just won 68:10 (over 500k) in Food Club today! Woohoo! I placed bets on all 3 winners in the booster arenas -- and Peg was the only booster I bet on in Harpoon Harry's (I chose my boosters based on highest expected value, except forgoing a higher EV, but low-probability double-safety to cover the two 4:1 pirates in TI -- one of which paid off). I'd be in the top 30 if I cashed in now, but I've still got 3 days left before I have to cash in. I need to average at least 100k/day, or less than 13:10, to be in trophy contention.

I GOT IT !!!!!!

Been working up to the rubbish avatar for ages collecting loads of junk when ever I see it in a shop and finally decided todays the day to get rid of it all, followed the guide online and used quickstock to dispose rid of 1000 items at a time, after around 2.5 thousand the avatar appeared WOO HOOO

rubbish.gif

now I can clear out my SDB and get it back to normal at last :)

3 Words, PIRATE DRAIK EGG. I'm selling it for another 3 words SECRET LAB MAP! My goal is to get the lab map later today (It's 9 in the morning now and it's only a 1 hour auction) So yeah, Lab board, HERE I COME :D!

EDIT: I got way more then I posted for my egg, I am officially, A Neopets Millionaire!

I attained a new trophy for the first time in a while :)

1173_1.gif
Clockwork Codebreaker CHAMPION!!!

3 Words, PIRATE DRAIK EGG. I'm selling it for another 3 words SECRET LAB MAP! My goal is to get the lab map later today (It's 9 in the morning now and it's only a 1 hour auction) So yeah, Lab board, HERE I COME :D!

EDIT: I got way more then I posted for my egg, I am officially, A Neopets Millionaire!

*SO JEALOUS* I've been checking my shore for ages and not found an egg or anything like it yet :( I had to buy my egg to get my Draik :P Totally worth it though <3 Draiks Congratulations on your fortuitous find! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fed my 6th Kad today :D :

Hoorah!

You've made n00b a very happy Kadoatie.

green_happy.gif
*Mew!*
Thanks for doing a good deed!
(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 6 Kadoaties in all!)

Edited by Lexa88

68_2.gifYou have received a Silver Trophy for winning 5 games!!!

You have played 145 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 5 time(s).
Your current win streak is 1 game(s).

I'm going to play one more to see if I can get super-lucky and upgrade to gold immediately. If not, I'm done with this game for a while; it's so frustrating because it's so chancy. (For two pairs of wins out of these 5, I won one, lost one, then won another. So it was a long long time before I got the fifth win, but I kept playing because I was scared of a reset before I got the fifth.)

I collected 1000 items today to go towards discarding for the Rubbish avatar - Very boring achievement, but seeing as I spent about 2 hours one it. I felt the need to share it to make myself feel better, lol :tired:

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Order of the Red Erisim' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I achieved a new site theme today :D :

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Order of the Red Erisim' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Even though I've been so busy I haven't been able to play my daily games, thanks to the BD and nerkmids, I just reached the next million mark, so I'm only a few hundred thousand from my current NP goal. :D

Fountain Faerie quest! Now the cruel doubt: should I use it on one of my Cys (Water Cy has been a dream of mine!) or use it on a Buzz to get the avvie? :guiltysmiley:

I'd go for the avatar. I used my first FFQ on Water, shortly after it came out and was super expensive, and I always worried I wouldn't get another one for the avatar. (Plus, if a color is available in a PB, you will eventually be able to save up for it.)

I don't know your NP earning/saving habits, but Water PBs are only about 2.5 million now, which isn't totally unreachable, so I'd definitely go for the avatar.