What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

After close to 10 years on Neopets I finally get this...

6b8d7b23-cffe-4359-b809-03a2a49b13f0.png

At first I thought it was the water faerie, then I read it and noticed "Fountain Faerie" and literally just about fell off my chair!

I'm so excited now and as this lucky event sinks in, I'll have to figure out what to do with it. :)

For those of you Neopians who have been around for a while and not seen a glimpse of this faerie it's still possible! I got this quest while loading my bank page. I've never used a Faerie Quest cookie either.

It's a miracle .... I got the Edna Cackle avatar tonight. I still can't believe it....it has taken forever to get it. I managed to get it after doing two, 3 items, quests in a row. Not sure if that means anything...

I also got a Fountain Faerie quest today. I guess it was my lucky day o_O

Guest Tahalika

Well, Von Roo was kind enough to give applexsun 8 levels; making her level 40. On one hand, it saves a LOT of time in training her up; on the other hand I really have to hope I don't get any Light Faerie quests/Level boosts from dailies so I can keep training her at Threelegs'.

Yesterday I got a perfect score on Dungeon Dash, and so when I woke up this morning my brand new shiny gold trophy was waiting for me on my user lookup. I was trying so hard for it yesterday that I was psyched when I got it! Yay! (And now I never have to play the game again!)

Played the wheel of knowledge and got Gold Brightvale Job Coupon!

I NEVER get anything good on that wheel. I only play it to get the avie... its been years now lol. Grrrr! But this makes up for it

Just managed to feed my first Kadoatie ever! Well, it did cost me 800k but... It's a start! :P
72a1.png

Nice job! I have been wanting to start that but gosh, it seems like such a hassle!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So not only did I win Fruit Machine, I won 20K NP. Not only did I win 20K NP, I won a stone muffin. And NOT ONLY did I win money and muffins...

I won an Electric Blue Paintbrush!! FIRST PAINTBRUSH!! :laughingsmiley:

I plan on doing the dailies as I always do. I don't know, I don't have much neopoints to offer or something.

A very, very kind and awesome Neopian just gave me a Virtual Prize code, so now I have unlocked the Battle Faerie!!! :D

(just got very frustrated that I haven't been able to beat her yet. Thought my Battle Pet was strong enough, but it seems she needs more training :( )

4uw0.png

Woke up to this: :happydance:

nnj9.png

I've just checked the High Scores table and it applies me for a Silver Trophy, but it is not on my UL yet. I believe I'll have to wait until 10:50 pm NST today?

That's right. :) Congrats on your score, that's wonderful!

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
fountain-faerie-2-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

My 1st FFQ ever!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I was fed up when I see the faerie-that-looks-like-water-faerie again but then when I read to the word "Fountain Faerie" I couldn't be more happier. It's fairly cheap also (~35k). Now I'm wondering whether I should go for my #320 avvie or trade for some other pet. This is harder than I first thought, because up until the point I got this FFQ I always have no doubt that I want to get the avvie so I can be done with it forever. But the idea of trading now is also interesting with me.