What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I received my most wanted trophy at long last: first place in Assignment 53!

1347_1.gif
Assignment 53 CHAMPION!!!

I am really proud of this one. All my other gold trophies are either from the easy-trophy games (e.g. Grand Theft Ummagine), or the non-flash games like Pyramids. This is the first time that I've gotten a true first place in a flash game. ^_^

I got really lucky and one of my petpets found me a Mootix! That was nice of him. :D

Ah! Jealous! Someday I will have one of those little bugs. They are my favorite part of playing habi. Although I can't complain because a few months ago my petpet found an Aboogala.

So my achievement? lol... well, it was a day late and you know the rest of the saying. Using the faerie quest cookie I went to get my daily faerie quest and who is it? The Fountain Faerie! Usually I'd be ecstatic but she showed up one day after I decided to buy a lenny faerie morphing potion for just over 1m (I was tired of the moehog that the lab turned my lenny into and the faerie lenny was my "dream pet").

I will definitely still use it but I need to choose carefully because I just painted three of my five pets within the last month.

Over the last 5 days, I've won 24:10, 32:10, 36:10, 36:10, and 28:10 in Food Club. Those 5 days' worth of winnings would be enough to put me in 43rd in the high score table (with a really great shot at a trophy over the next 3 days) -- except I've been collecting my winnings each day because no win in isolation was enough to get me hopeful of placing. Still, that's a nice boost to my bank account and an extra 400+ NP in interest.

Over the last 5 days, I've won 24:10, 32:10, 36:10, 36:10, and 28:10 in Food Club. Those 5 days' worth of winnings would be enough to put me in 43rd in the high score table (with a really great shot at a trophy over the next 3 days) -- except I've been collecting my winnings each day because no win in isolation was enough to get me hopeful of placing. Still, that's a nice boost to my bank account and an extra 400+ NP in interest.

Just reminded me I forgot to do FC :sad01_anim: . I did yesterday and got 28:10 and the day before that I didnt follow hugos bets and made 64:10. I believe he got a lot less.

You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY. I slacked in the beginning when everyone was good about being like we're getting this one next! Soo took me awhile lol. But I got all of them now.

Whew. Glad that is OVER.

Resold a Cloud Wocky Morphing Potion for the same as I bought it for on the TP. I'm just glad I got my NP back. XD Short story: basically I wanted a Wocky; that's the cheapest Wocky MP. So I bought one. But then I realised that I wanted a female Wocky (I was going to turn one of my other - male - pets into one) because of the Royal colour, so I facepalmed for a while and contemplated making a new Wocky. THEN, I realised, wow, I'm dumb. I had a female Wocky sitting on a side account. So in the end I didn't need the Cloud Wocky MP at all. Whoops. :rolleyes_anim:

today, i earned 4 avatars, started learning about restocking, and realize i cant get hannah and the pirate caves trophies... i started habitarium again,,, and im currently makeing my bronze trophie of cellblock, turn into gold. =)

im actually at tournament 8

Today I doubled my high score in A53. I just have to do that two more times (the act of doubling, I mean) in order to get the avvie. I loathe that game, which is funny, because I really enjoy Let It Slide, but this one is just way more tedious. And just... I can't stand the design, with the cut-screens but no actual pause between levels, and just the overall shakiness and fussiness of the game.

Yaaay! I was finally able not to forget it was Valentine's and send the Mysterious Valentine item! :D

Something has happened!

games_mp.gif

You are now eligible to use the 'Valentine's Day' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Yaaay! I was finally able not to forget it was Valentine's and send the Mysterious Valentine item! :D

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Valentine's Day' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I sent the greeting, but what is the mysterious valentine item?

Nevermind I am a big dummy, didn't realize you actually had to buy it lol

trophy3.gif

Kadoatery

(1 fed)

Twitchy

has been fed!

green_happy.gif

Thanks, missmadiemay!

I fed one today!!!!! I tried to feed another one right after (and I would have gotten it), but apparently you can't feed two in a row? It said something about going home with it's owner, and then you can feed another one. Did I do something wrong or....?

Edit: Ohhh yay I fed another! 2 for me :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.