What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Well... within the last week for me lol .. I've been out of neopets for about a half year, and only came back last Wednesday :D lol

Anyways, within the past week, I:

- Completed the Secret Laboratory Map

- Completed the Petpet Laboratory Map

- Found a Codestone on the floor

- Got a bunch of nifty items from the Money Tree, worth a good amount of NP's

- and also started adding to my plushie collection again

That's it for now :D

I got the Neggbreaker avatar and unlocked the Neggbreaker Battledome challenger! :D

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT 2:

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today I got a Fountain Faerie Quest from the daily quest thing going on and got my Pea Chia, then this afternoon I'm getting a Super Attack Pea tattoo :D Just thought that was kind of cool :P It would be even cooler if I could also find a SuAP lend on top of that, LOL!!!

I came quite a bit closer to getting 3 or 4 different game avatars today. (If I'm very, very lucky, I might get one--as long as nobody beats my score in the next few hours.)

Edit: and I got this! 68_3.gif You have received a Bronze Trophy for winning two games!!!

A really bad game turned around. :) Hooray!

Lots of achievements for me today.

First off, I finished Plushie Tycoon this month (I finally decided to seriously try for the avatar). I finished 100th in this month's competition and got both the trophy and the avatar!

170_2.gif

Second place at
Plushie Tycoon!!

plushieTycoon.gif

I also played a ton of games yesterday and earned three new trophies for my collection:

48_3.gif386_3.gif1095_3.gif
Third place at Third place at Third place at
Grarrl Keno!! Attack of the Slorgs!! Top Chop!!

After thinking long and hard, I finally decided to use my Basic Golden Nerkmid (which I got in an RE) at the Vending Machine to see what would happen.

Results:

nerk6.gif
Golden Nerkmid XX

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not too shabby, if I say so myself!

12.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Space Faerie will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

The Space Faerie has been honing her skills ever since the defeat of Dr. Sloth, and she hopes to win and carry home the grand prize!

Thanks to a kind Neopian. Now I just have to defeat her for the avatar...

And after a few tries, I did defeat her :D