What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

You Win!!!
You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.
You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!
216_1.gif
Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

Yaay~ It's kinda ridiculous how the award for beating Master Vex is 6000NP, yet the daily limit for Cellblock is only 5000NP. Why did TNT even bother putting an award past the cap if it wasn't gonna give it anyway??

Today I submitted my very first article to the Neopian Times! I'm not sure that it will get in (it probably won't xD), but I spent about three hours writing a thousand words so I really hope it does! :P

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)
Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I actually quite enjoyed that. Might go for gold at some point ^^

Ahh congrats on that Neoquest trophy, Saxen! I want one, too, but I'm too lazy to finish it because there's too much level grinding required ugh

So I'm still playing Scorchy Slots, and today I finally won a treasure map piece!

On another note, I envy my sister! She just returned to neopets a week ago, and so far, she's won 150 NC from the Expellibox, and got a Bag of Peanuts last night from the wishing well on her first try! UGH SHE'S SO LUCKY WHYY :dance:

Edit: Got another treasure map piece ahhhhh

Just when I was bummed that I accidentaly let a Faerie bless the wrong pet with +2 defence... I got this at the Coincidence (on the right pet). YAY!!!

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Princesadosmares. It looks like their attack has gone up by 8! Wow!

Nice Negg Gazer pic! Congrats on getting into the art gallery. :)

Hmmm, nothing accomplished today really, but a few days ago I found a Pirate Krawk MP. It's too bad they've come down in price so drastically. I'm asking 300k for it and added a random cheap book to the lot. The MP is 300k on the TP already, I threw the book in just for fun. The NP will definitely be nice as I'm trying to save up for some either new battle gear, or Peophin items I need for my gallery. lol

I won the Petpet Spotlight for Hornisse!!!! YAY!!! I was a bit 'ow :(' when I didn't win last week and I thought that would be that - but WOOO!!

Not pleased with the story I wrote, but heyho xP Now for the Pet Spotlight :woot:

Congrats Saxen!

Here's a non-Neo accomplishment, accomplished since my last post. XD

So as some around here know, I'm working on a rather large animation personal project. Well, I just finished off Sequence 19 of this project, and am almost done with Sequence 20. Animation tests from this project currently dominates my thread on TDNForums' "The Art Gallery".

In fact, the water animation I posted in my thread there is both the background and foreground from Sequence 20. ;) Total frame count for this project stands at 1,153 frames. I have to try some new sketches tonight for Sequence 21 so I can scan, color, and incorporate it in for the transition from Sequence 20 to 21. ;)

It's so nice to get to the point where I could make some frames again, instead of just preparing the elements for the animated parts. :) I've been working on that stuff in Sequence 20 for about 3 weeks. I've been working on this project now for over 1 year. Prep-sketches, scanning, making animation tests, etc. etc. Phew!