What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Got the Top Gamer avatar today! Finally. Next I'm thinking of going for Hannah and the Pirate Caves. I had it once, years and years ago, but I haven't tried for it on this account because A) I have to switch to Chrome to even get the game to work, and 2) Last time I tried... sigh... Shockwave crashed very close to it.

Finally gained access to the secret lab aaaaaaaaaah :dance:

laboratory2.gif
Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Zapplebomb...

lab_lightning.gifogrin_yellow_sad.gif

... and he gains two levels!!!

Depleted my bank account though uguuuu I'mma scrounge up the petpet lab map pieces next ehe

Edit: Also got the petpet lab and my petpet's name got changed to Goober what. Looking forward to my new dailies~ (:

I made it into the CC this week!

I've been on Neopets for nearly a decade, but it has only been since the beginning of this year that I have paid any attention to the CC. I now find it to be one of the most entertaining things to participate in.

So, yah, if you have a moment over the next few days (until Tuesday afternoon), please consider casting your vote(s) my way! :D

(you can vote once every 4 hours)

All votes and good luck wishes are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

:P

I made a pretty big trade today so I now have ALMOST (seriously, so close I can TASTE IT) saved up enough to purchase one of the very last items to complete my Sand Gallery. I should have it in hand within the next day or so and I am ecstatic. :D

There are only 5 items left on my list so getting to check one off is a huge deal (well, a huge deal to ME). :P

/snoopy dance

I'm off to battle in the Cosmic Dome...see if Lady Luck is willing to help me reach my goal more quickly.

Eyyyyy I got two trophies today!734_1.gif1173_1.gif
It's so funny getting that Clockwork Codebreaker one, because I've recently been stressing myself over the Five Letter Logic thread at the Games board (which I've won a grand total of one time!). Glad all that practice earned me a trophy hehe (:

I finally reached Level 50 today on Habitarium!

Now to see if it was actually worth my time, laboring over it for 8 hours every day while I was at work. (I promise, I did actually do work at work too lol)

... Also! Thanks to the nifty cancel button on The Coincidence, I got new items to retrieve & the Random Event that followed gave me a Darigan Grarrl Morphing Potion.. wooooahhhhhh!! :D

After doing the Wise Old King daily for 2.5 years everyday, today was the day!! :D

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (758 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:
bvs_defence1.gif
Minor Defence Scroll

He also gives you 239 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Made it to 2 years on my newest account! I miss my Y2K account but this will do. I've been more active on this account than all the others aside from my original, so I'm super proud of myself! Bummed out that I discovered I might not be getting my 2 year shield for a while, though. =/

Edit: Got the shield!! It's so prettyyyyy~~

Edited by Neechan

I got the avatar from NQ I, will be finishing the game in a few weeks to get the trophy. Working towards the Rubbish avatar now. Discarding my daily junk apparently wasn't enough so I'm stocking up on 1NP junk now and will discard it all when I reach about 5000 items to discard. Fingers crossed!

I was able to get Neoveo's new P3 to attach without much headache (or a visit from the Pant Devil!).

That was after I morphed and painted him...and I was also able to switch him back to a he from a she (thank you Lab Ray Scientist!).

Finally, I was able to acquire all of the items I wanted for him customization. The only items I didn't have in my Closet already were the Shirt and Trousers and they were fairly easy to trade for.

I love the final result!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Neoveo

Hope everyone has a lucky Neo-Day!

I got the avatar from NQ I, will be finishing the game in a few weeks to get the trophy. Working towards the Rubbish avatar now. Discarding my daily junk apparently wasn't enough so I'm stocking up on 1NP junk now and will discard it all when I reach about 5000 items to discard. Fingers crossed!

I decided to start discarding at 3000 items and around 2800 items I got this message! Hooray! That's avatar number 235.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!