What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Sadly, I made it to my first 100k (as a returning user). Looking at prices of my dream pb (Lost Desert) is disheartening.

Oh, I got 40k on ugga-drop but just learned that will NOT get me a trophy. Why so unfair!?

Congrats everybody on your respective achievements!

Yay! I made it into the CC again this week. That is my accomplishment for the day...and will probably be my accomplishment for the week! :D

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday...and hope all the mom's out there have a great day tomorrow!

:P

I just applied for the gallery spotlight! Fingers crossed!

YOUR GALLERY IS AMAZING!!!!! Really hope you win I love it!! :woot:

My achievement today was starting work on a collab for the NT ^^ My last article was held over and then a similar one was published, so I got a bit blue, but now that this is beginning (and it's possible it might be a series), I'm really excited! There's also the possibility for further collabs with the same user :D NT Star avatar I'm coming for you :guitar:

EDIT: I just got a neomail saying my article will be featured in the NT after all and this appeared on my lookup!!! 107_1.gif *dies*

silver5.gif

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 13125 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif

So...confession...I'm kind of on a dice-a-roo kick right now, but it seems to be paying off for me lol

231_3.gif Today I got my Petpet Battles trophy! Hoping to upgrade to silver or gold by the end of this month :D

I also entered two poems to the poetry contest, one of which I wrote for Koi day - I especially hope that one gets in cause Koi day is my birthday ^^

I managed to snag this stamp

stamp_haunted_cerbekusleft.gif

Luperus Left Head Stamp

At the post office for 16k, and it's worth 500-600k on TP! AH!!

I stuck it in my album though, before I debated for days with myself :rolleyes_anim:

Edit: And nooowwwww I'm banned. ugh.

Nice one Madie! I would have put it in my album as well :)

My score finally sent for Spinacles and I managed to upgrade my silver to gold ^^ 1134_1.gif whheyy!

.... but I'm silenced for the next two days, which sucks and threw most of my happiness lol

Hoorah!

You've made Shoe a very happy Kadoatie.

pink_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 75 Kadoaties in all!)

OH FINALLY!!

Hoorah!

You've made Shoe a very happy Kadoatie.

pink_happy.gif

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 75 Kadoaties in all!)

OH FINALLY!!

:O!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That's an awesome achievement!! You must be sooooo pleased!

i just adopted an orange Grundo from the Pound and got the Avatar, yay! Too bad I have no transfers left, so thinking about pounding it again, or waiting for next month to begin and transfer it to somebody who still needs to avatar (:

Fishiiiiiing avataaaaaar! Finally! It only took until level 86! Geez. Now I never ever have to do that daily again. xD Unless I get a new main but that's so unlikely.