What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

zkpopi.jpg

:happydance: This is the first time I've gotten anything worthwhile from Anchor Management!

EDIT: I also won an Icy Battle Duck from Sakhmet Solitaire today - maybe I should play a nerk or spin the Wheel of Extravagance. I'm feeling lucky :D

Maybe Neocola tokens - they're lots cheaper than nerks ^^

After HOURS of playing yesterday I got my score in SnowRoller up to 5000-something. 5000 was my goal for the day (I pick one avvie game a month to try and get good at it, I wont send my score till I reach my daily goal) Then right after I submited the 5000 I got another score of over 6500 meaning I got the avvie. But I was doing so well so I kept playing to see if I could get a top score. After a few lower scores I got 7600!!! Meaning I got another gold trophy AND the avvie! I'm so proud of myself!

i got a red poogle morphing potion from the mysterious negg puzzle! i didn't know it would give something so valuable. i love doing that puzzle anyway. hehe.

They're only about 15k last I checked, but still - a nice profit or a Poogle :D

Got my first TWO Nerkmids from the Jetsam Ace, got the Neoquest 1 avatar, and FINALLY made it to Level 50 on my Habitarium! Hope the rest of the day goes just was well!

{Hoping to get Werelupe and Mootix today but I dunno if I'm going to. I got the email about it today (the 8th) saying it was supposed to become July 8th. Lol we'll see! Fingers crossed!}

Edit: I JUST GOT A BAG OF PEANUTS FROM THE WISHING WELL!!~~~~

Got the Grarrl Keno avatar thanks to another TDN member's informative post (basically, pick 8 numbers, bet 1 np, then keep refreshing!) :)

Neechan, what a great day you've had! :O

Oh my gosh why didn't I think of that. I just tried it and had the avatar in less than two minutes!

I'm sitting at the bronze trophy mark of Barf Boat! :3

Why, of all games, did I have to be good at the game with the most DISGUSTING trophy? :p

Got the Bon Appetit, Werelupe, Mootix, Meuka, and Drackonack avatars today. =) Elephante Surprise, Dark Lurker and Grarrl Keno yesterday.

Got the Neomail addict avatar ^_^ Took advice from another TDNer and refreshed at the inbox page for about half a minute.

Oooh good call on this! Today I got the Rorru, Tonu Charge! avi, and am currently working on refreshing my way to the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avi. Neomail addict avi will be next thanks to you!!

Right before hitting the 5k NP limit on Pyramids, I cleared two Pyramids in a row and got the gold trophy! YES!

I am so jealous you lucky person :whaa:

Your total score has been updated to 14169!

You have played 80 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 1 time(s).

i cri

I am so jealous you lucky person :whaa:

Your total score has been updated to 14169!

You have played 80 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 1 time(s).

i cri

You can do it, Loop!

It took me soooo many broken streaks, some that really ticked me off because I had like THREE CARDS LEFT ARGH. But it came through in the end!