What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Yesterday I got the bronze pyramids avatar, and some games later I made it gold!

Just now I did King Hagan and I got a book, yay!

I got the Coconut Shy avatar!!!! OMG.

I was like, was it my screen doing?! The coconut just fell and I couldn't play again and I thought in another tab check my avies and I GOT IT!!!!

I'm so happy right now!

gc8EhFS.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I recieved the quadrupus avatar today and finally completed NQ2 on normal mode. NQ2 is the dullest and most repititive Neopets game out there, but dat feels when I conquered the last chapter almost, sort of, nearly compensated for the days of mind numbing boredom.

Got the Pack Rat avie today. Yaaaaay.

If only I had thought of putting everything from my sides and closet into my sdb sooner -_-

Me too I just got it! It only just occured to me to clear my shop which had nearly 100 items.

I also finally returned a girl's pink scorchio which I borrowed for the avatar, and I was really happy I finally got the lend through safely.

oO9Ae4c.png

Not that difficult, but it took a lot of forfeits and I'm done with this annoying game. Now if only I could win 2 games in a row on Sakhmet Solitaire & Pyramids <_<

Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for all of you! I finally got the top gamer avatar, and sooner than expected. I never thought I would get it because 250 games seemed like such a daunting task, but it actually wasn't that bad.