What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I finally redid my avatar lending FAQs! After accidentally deleting everything when I switched my pet over to another account (it was on her petpage and I didn't realize I would lose it), I've got my lending program up and running again. Yay :D

Hmm, well I caught a Cyodrake up for auction today. I decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted a Grey Cyodrake for one of my pets, but none on the TP were priced and although it still wasn't cheap, it was far less than I was expecting to pay so I consider it a win :) Now someone just needs to accept my offer for the PPPB so I can paint it!

EDIT: My offer was accepted for the Grey PPPB so now Jidion has an adorably sad Grey Cyodrake!

That's fantastic you were able to find the quest item so quickly! I hope it wasn't too expensive. Congrats, maractite peophins are lovely :)

I got really lucky getting the Flotsam Artist Smock that quickly. Feel free to check out my peophin. The background and wings make her look ethereal. I'm thinking about entering her in the customization contest. What do you think?

I got a Discovered Treasure Chest for the first time from the Forgotten Shore! I opened it, and got Pirate Potato Crisps, so I think I'll sell the next one I get. Also, I snatched an NC item from the Money Tree, Dark Princess Shoes! I might give them away, because all my pets are male, and I don't like the look of them anyway.

I got 10,000 neopoints from Illusen in a random event :D

I've been getting around 10,000 in neopoints lately in a lot of random events

Today on Neo, I Finally bought something from the hidden tower, AND used the royal paint brush to paint my Grarrl into a KING! I even bought a starry grarrl potion so that my BDer could be a king!

And because a generous lab donor trnsferred me a desert pet (despite it being a flotsam), My lineup is complete! Pirate Buzz, Royal Pet, Desert Pet, Magma Kougra :woot:

Two fold achievement today: I found a guild to join (it's called Caprice and it's an improvement guild) and I managed to FINALLY get the skeith double or nothing avatar.

10 years I've been flipping that coin with no prevail, but today I finally got it.

Next goals: get rid of the silly virus on my laptop that keeps on trying to install 'fash updates', finally get the Brightvale wheel avatar. (Why star!? Why don't you like me?!)

I'm getting into Kadding. Decided on a meat inventory, now I just have to be patient and not get distracted. I'll probably have more luck late at night, past 12 am NST. :P

Edit: And I fed my first Kad! It was a SW search, too, which I didn't think I would be able to get. :Dtumblr_nan9vaUvjy1sobekdo1_500.png

Edited by Dusky Space Princess

I finally got a good prize out of Tombola. I got a Never Ending Faerie Tales book (a Faerieland book)

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: How are Acaras similar to a knack at Advisor Wessle?

A: An carrying him a art of Battle Acara Acko Chombies!

Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

grumpy_king_slightlyamused.gif

King Skarl Says:

*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 744 out of 1000.

Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.

King Skarl hands you:

mfo_peasoup_sausage.gif

Sausage and Pea Soup

Wow this was the first time

Grumpy Old King

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: Why can you call a Baby Aisha for beating up the Pant Devil?

A: A protected piece of Angelpuss !

Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.

grumpy_king_slightlyamused.gif

King Skarl Says:

*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 649 out of 1000.

Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.

King Skarl hands you:

food_med_sludgepie.gif

Sludge Pie

Wow it's a lucky day today :). I got him to chuckle twice

Today filled in the Diplomacy Grid :) and Also went simplistic for hagan today:

"King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...
" nature ," you state cleverly.
He ponders all that you have said.

King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (623 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study."

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_brightvalemaps.gif
Brightvale Maps

Adopted out my lab ray pet earlier this week, so now I'll be able to get a new one, and hopefully knock out another pet-related avatar in the meantime! Also finally updated my wishlist for needed stamps. I'm 2 away from a milestone number so I'll probably take care of that today too :laughingsmiley:

Last Thursday I completed and submitted my very first entry into the Neopian Times. Today, I got a confirmation letter! First time writer proudly displaying a gorgeous new trophy here~~~

On the losing side, I didn't pay attention to what I was doing in Desert Diplomacy and put in the wrong information for the item that I was given. I nearly cried. I'm so hoping there's no new avatar now.

Solid day for me!!!

"What's this? It seems you've found a piece of the secret laboratory map!"

just the Tiki statues ~40,000 np but still

and now this!

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.