What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I'm still working on levelling up my Habi after being locked out, but I just reached level 33! I had been level 50 for so long that I forgot how tedious it is to level up :thumbsdown: - but I came across a rather helpful tip so hopefully I'll be back to collecting purple gems before I know it!

Not really an achievement but... I started finally finally clearing out my SDB by putting it all into my shop. I've already made like 300k. Okay so I sold 3 nerks but that's still almost 150k just from one day of SDB cleaning.

I got a really lucky last minute click in on a Draphly auction and was able to snipe the petpetpet for under 250K! It would make a real nice profit seeing as they're priced for around 2 mil on the TP (although I feel that's inflated), but I've been wanting one for a pet so I'm looking at it as I was able to save that much!

I got the Meepit vs. Feepit & Dubloon Disaster avvies, and finally started playing Habi xD

I also got a 99k Lab Map piece, as well as a bunch of regular and 2 red codestones, all from KQ. Made about 300k off my KQ prizes from today... wee!

Today I started kadding - that doesn't mean I successfully fed (hah! like I'm that quick!) but it meant I picked a few items for my inventory & learnt the ropes of watching the board for times and made a few kad friends.

It's something I've wanted to look into for a while, and I feel good about finally understanding the system.

Hopefully my next post will be about managing to feed a few!

489_1.gif

Didn't realize this was so easy to get! I hardly have any so this is an achievement for me :)

Edit:

WOOHOO!!!
ldf_mummyloaf.gif
You also get a Mummified Ettaphant Loaf for winning!

77_3.gif
You have received a Bronze Trophy for winning two games!!!
68 games to win 2.. really???

489_1.gif

Didn't realize this was so easy to get! I hardly have any so this is an achievement for me :)

Edit:

WOOHOO!!!

ldf_mummyloaf.gif

You also get a Mummified Ettaphant Loaf for winning!

77_3.gif

You have received a Bronze Trophy for winning two games!!!

68 games to win 2.. really???

355 games for me to win gold (two consecutive wins) :P

On another note, I broke 9.5 mil today. 500k away from my goal. :D

8 mill was my mini accomplishment today...just kind of saving aimlessly until sep 9th to see whats released on draik day lol if nothing special il just try and get to 25 for my wings

Congrats everyone! It's great to see y'all having such good luck and working hard to get their goals.

I finally set up my habitatium yesterday so that I could leave it running overnight, and in the 7 hours that I slept I gained 2 levels, putting me at level 31 and gaining me 30 000 points!