What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got two new trophies today. Faerie Caves II and Hannah and the Wardrobe Adventure =) I tried for Escape from Meridell Castle's avatar but I needed 400 points and I topped at around 275. For another day, I suppose.

Edit: Just fed my first Kad. 74 to go. I really debated this one because I had to spend 350k on it buuuut... well, oh well. I'll make that money back in a day or two. Anyway, hooray to three new Trophies today!

Edit 2: Fed two Kads today! 73 to go!

I should get a trophy once my score has been reviewed, which I'm pretty pleased with seeing how I only had half an hour on neopets yesterday.

I'm also at level 38 of Habi now, so, I'm in a good place. ^^.

jdlhuOF.png

Now I only have 50 more to go :P haha... only...

Me: I think I'll try kadding. OH LOOK I GOT ONE.

Duski: I think I'll try too! OH LOOK TWENTY-FIVE.

You're amazing, you'll go pink in NO time. :)

I FINALLY got the word poker trophy. I have been working on that for 6 yrs. It seems that I either miss the first of the month or I am busy. But I worked so hard on it last night and got a score worthy of a bronze trophy. I crossed my fingers that it would hold until this morning and when I got up, I ran to the computer to check, and I didn't even get bumped down. It is actually the only trophy I had wanted, but had been so elusive. So out of all of my trophies, even though it is a bronze, it means the most to me, well, tied with neoquest II, because those two are the ones I have worked the hardest for. So even if it doesn't seem all that much, it really means a lot to me and I wanted to share it with all of my TDN friends.

I just finished my NT short story - will submit it in the next day (it's good to sleep on things & then come back to check the grammar)

However, it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard back about my article :shiftyeyes_anim:

It may not be a big deal, but, I have remembered (thus far) to place Food Club Bets each day this month. It is a 'big deal' to me because this is only the second month EVER that I have participated in the Food Club and last month I kept forgetting to place my bets. So, my goal for THIS month is to remember every day.

One week down!

:P

The day is young, but I finally got my Snowmuncher avvie today! Been trying for ~2 days and I'd gotten sooooooo close to 5,000, and died. :o

I've also gotten 3 PBs from KQ today, and a bunch of Codestones and Neggs. Yaaay ETS items!