What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I remembered the name of the guild I belonged to 10 years ago. I'm trying to get my old account back, and I'm hoping that will help. I'm very proud of myself atm. :D

Also, I got a silver trophy on Time Tunnel this week. It's one of my favorite games, so I was pretty excited. Also also, I only have to defeat Haskol and Vex one more time to get the gold Cellblock trophy.

I finally got the nimmos pond avatar!

That's taken me years to do. When I was younger, it was my favourite avatar & the one I wanted more than ever

(I love the colour green)

I just have to work out a new font, so I can use it.

I just got a new trophy and avatar! I entered the last random contest ever and I got the avatar and a third place trophy. Which is totally fair since I literally just put in minimal effort required to enter since it was the last opportunity to get the avatar. Super glad I did though.

This is sort of an 'anti-accomplishment'...but

I forgot to place my Food Club bets today.

HOWEVER...if I HAD placed them...I would have TANKED!

So, I saved 75K with my forgetfulness! Yay! :D

Congrats to everyone for their accomplishments!

Cheers!

:P

This is actually two days ago, but I finished Terror Mountain on NQ2 Insane. I should beat Silicast today, if those stupid sand grundos leave me with any potions... (I'm already at the right level and left Sakhmet City with a full supply, so I should be okay.)

One of my petpets zapped into a Huggy, so I got the Huggy avatar! Meanwhile, I've been refreshing my inventory for WEEKS trying to get the Drackonack avatar, and still no luck... Come on, Neopets! I'm holding up the chain lend line with this thing because it's taking me so long :sad02:

My gracklebug was zapped into an orange patamoose! Not an accomplishment exactly, but this is the first thing that has ever happened to my petpet other than a level up or down.

I did finally sell the snow fir that I've had up for sale since August lol..I was seriously starting to get sick of looking at it in my shop.

I was doing my dailies and went to Anchor Management expecting to get my usual two dubloon coin or a forgotten shore map piece, but instead I got a pirate draik morphing potion!! The best surprises are when you expect junk but get treasure!

Today Kiko Pop was my friend :laughingsmiley: I got an Imposter Apple Collectable Charm.toy_imp_apple_charm.gifIt is worth a good chuck of neo-change. However, rather than selling it, it will grace the pixels of my stamp album. I also had the great luck of winning 2500nps from the wheel of excitement, and a bunch of new prizes from the other dailies. :rock:

Four hours later i creep back onto neopets, and once again neo rocked!!

Sidney says 'Woohoo! Well done!'

YOU WON THE LEVEL 5 PRIZE : 10,000 Neopoints!!!! :thumbsup:

From the Faerie Caverns I got 25000 and the Beautiful Glowing Wings!!

So excited!

"I was doing my dailies and went to Anchor Management expecting to get my usual two dubloon coin or a forgotten shore map piece, but instead I got a pirate draik morphing potion!! The best surprises are when you expect junk but get treasure!"

I am excited for you and for others who get this. My only selfish concern is that TNT is trying to deflate draiks. I wonder why? I would say that they are trying to make the new pet more desired but then why not make it LE?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did Forgotten Shore today, and at first, I didn't notice anything. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a pile of sand. I clicked it and got the avatar! Woo ^^

From the Faerie Caverns I got 25000 and the Beautiful Glowing Wings!!

So excited!

"I was doing my dailies and went to Anchor Management expecting to get my usual two dubloon coin or a forgotten shore map piece, but instead I got a pirate draik morphing potion!! The best surprises are when you expect junk but get treasure!"

I am excited for you and for others who get this. My only selfish concern is that TNT is trying to deflate draiks. I wonder why? I would say that they are trying to make the new pet more desired but then why not make it LE?

I didn't realize this until later on when I went to sell and there were so many up for auction. I still got a free 2 million so I guess it worked out good for me BUT I think you're onto something about trying to deflate the value of draiks. The next day I got a fifty dubloon coin from anchor management, also a first. I think a lot of others must have also gotten this, the price went from 32,000np to 16,000np in one day.