What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

My account should turn 8 today! And yesterday I was finally able to get a krawk! I won a magical plushie and used it on a pound pet. Now I just need to figure out how I want to paint it.

Sadly I was locked out of my old main, and it looks like it's finally been purged. Oh well!

as everyone has figured out, buying things from user shops isn't working. i was super bummed that i couldn't continue my pet's battledome training because i don't have any five dubloon coins. but i did anchor management, and it gave me the exact coin i needed! how lucky! i've never gotten such a good prize from that daily either. :D

I hit 250 avatars! I've only got a few more related to certain pets, items, or random events, so I'm trying to start focusing on the game ones. Going to need a few of them to hit my next mini-goal of 265.

Congrats! Avatar goals are always really awesome to achieve. What ones are you going to go for next?

I got really close to getting the avatar for the Jelly Processing Plant! Less than 30 points away! I can do it!!

I started restocking (again, after a hiatus of 4 years) two weeks ago and since that day my achievement has been to restock and UB... and today i did it :D :D :D

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 4949 Neopoints!'

Lucky Coin Stamp has been added to your inventory
Its at 600k on the trading post :D

This post takes me to 250 - 1/2 way to my goal for the lend - I'm not worried about rushing it, as I still have a number of other things I need as well and think they will all come together about the same time .... I estimate about 2 years :)

Congrats to all of the amazing things those above have gotten recently!!

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1340). We have given you a Smelly Sardine Wrap and 3650 NP!

Whooooooooooooo!!

I just won a biscuit paint brush from the vending machine! It's not a very rare or expensive one, but I'm very happy anyway. I bought the cheapest nerkmid and only played for the avatar, so I wasn't expecting much. I have been playing for years and thought I would never win any kind of paint brush ever! :laughingsmiley: :rock: :woot:

Something Has Happened! kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*cries* It took me a month and lots of frustration, but I GOT IT :happydance:

I FINALLY after months of spinning the Wheel of Knowledge won something good! I got a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon (500K+) from the wheel which means once I sell it, it'll cover the months of spinning I've done on that darn thing. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rock:

Woohoo!! In two days it's my b-day, and i just got myself a little early b-day gift. :P I'm loving my new avie!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

islandquiggle.gif

Not really an achievement, so much as luck. I've been power-leveling at the training school, so it's getting expensive--and I've been lazy about going on every ~12 hours to start a new training session. But today the Coincidence gave me +3 in level, and the training session I finished gave me a +2 bonus! Makes up for the missed sessions I've had over the past couple of days :laughingsmiley: