What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

• 2 weeks later...

I am usually absolute rubbish at games! At least when it comes to competing for high scores with other players. So to my shock and awe, I got myself onto the high score board for Attack of the Slorgs a few minutes ago!! I was just playing to get my daily 3k from it and managed to score enough!

This officially starts my second row of trophies! And the first one (besides Brain Tree) that I've gotten from being on the high score table as opposed to the normal ones like Cheat and Snow Wars etc. I'm so excited and proud of myself right now!

386_3.gif
Third place at
Attack of the Slorgs!!

Finally, on my fifth try of today. I got this avatar! I almost thought it was a myth... but I GOT IT!!!!

http://prntscr.com/50o18d

So jealous!! I've lost count of the number of tries so far (and NP lost) to try and get it. Congrats to you my friend!!

So jealous!! I've lost count of the number of tries so far (and NP lost) to try and get it. Congrats to you my friend!!

Thank you! I always did it no more than ten times a day. After that I just LEFT. Although it was hard sometimes. I really wanted that avatar, haha. But now I Never Ever have to go there again, *happy face*. Some days - most of the days, I did forget though, or did not want to lose anymore money, 'cause I cannot really afford it :-P

While out for a stroll Magickalhorn looks down and finds 45,445 NPs on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day! (Here is a screen shot). This is why I love Neoquest 2!!!

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rntracy1/media/VERYluckyday_zps17279010.png.html

my battle pet is finally trained up enough to deal with jetsam ace without having to visit the healing springs constantly! he's been strong enough to fight him for a couple of weeks, but being able to get through my daily battles in one sitting saves a lot of time.

I just found out that my neopia times article was published!!

here's the link if you wanna' check it out: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=563738&week=663

From there, I updated my profile to recognise that and to set some more goals.

he ray is fired at choconanamilkshake...

lab_lightning.gifkougra_invisible_sad.gif

... and he changes colour to Faerie!!

It's been a good few days.

I've been humming & harring over what to paint him (my first/original neopet that was turned invisible by a random event years ago) for AGES.

So it's nice that the decision was made for me.

YEY

finally, my 9th site theme unlocked, hahaha. and the first time this one on any of my accounts.. cuz I never woke up to log in to neopets at 8AM before :-P

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Haunted Woods' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I managed to get two trophies yesterday, a gold and a silver! One of them was in Pakiko, which I've been playing everyday and usually scoring in the 5k range. Yesterday I got my highest score ever, and it just happened to be the first, so I decided to try another game and got a trophy in that, too! I thought I was going to slip out of the silver slot, but trophies were awarded early (before 7:45pm NST).

I got 3 trophies on reset! I was actually shocked, since I was barely trying for them. I was going more for the avatars, but didn't score high enough. Although I did get the Escape from Meridell Castle avatar, so I'm pretty psyched about that!

I got 2 trophies! Well, one was new and the other I upgraded from Bronze to Gold.

386_1.gif
Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!

645_1.gif

Feed Florg CHAMPION!!!

I'm so proud of myself!! Especially for Feed Florg, that was really unexpected. But I'm still #1 for that one and I'm enjoying it while it lasts :P

Apparently this thread should be "what was your achievement yesterday" for me; I'm always a day behind.

Yesterday was my birthday, so I tried for some REs by obelisk-battling and playing NQ2. I actually didn't get any REs at all yesterday (third year in a row that's happened with the birthday sidebar) even though I got about 10 in the same time the day before...

but I did finish Meridell, so I'm now ~1/6 of the way done with Insane.

I finally got through jungle ruins on NQ (it took SO LONG) so I'm feeling pretty good about that, I've only got a little bit further to go before the avatar & then finished.

Once I've got the avatar, I'll have hit my personal goal of 285!

I'm also considering restarting Plushie Tycoon this month, seeing how I was glitched out of last month, but it's so much effort for a game that hate you ):

So, my battle pet is level 88, HP 157. Lately the challengers I have been fighting haven't been very rewarding. So, I switched to my plushie poogle, Level 15, HP 27 and fought the Kreludan Defender Robot. Because I kept getting great prizes, I did all of my battles for the day against him. Switching back and forth between Middle and high level of toughness. I got a couple of bottled faeries, some books, and space spice. But I also took a screen shot of the better prizes, from the red neocola token to the sho codestone. http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rntracy1/media/kreludanrobotbattle_zps4435ccf8.png.html?filters[user]=141503684&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

They are, red neocola token, green neocola token, cui codestone, blue neocola token, vux codestone, Mau codestone, and sho codestone. (also, two dark bottled faeries). Not a bad day in the battledome. I am debating doing the same thing tomorrow. :questionmark: