What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got a trophy in my favorite Neopets game! I'm so happy right now! :D

xc9ht3.png

WHY AM I SO GOOD AT GETTING BRONZE TROPHIES??? :P

I got 3 avatars in the course of an hour tonight... BTY, BGC, and the Double or Nothing avatar. I swear I have never had so much luck on this site before and it all just fell into my lap! :D

Today Neo has totally hooked me up! :laughingsmiley:

I got this while doing anger management: The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behindpot_aisha_pirate.gifPirate Aisha Morphing Potion

Now, if only i can achieve that Nimmo's Pond avie I've been struggling with the last week. I really, really like that game. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Decided to give Techno Says a go for a trophy (even though it's late in the month). Managed to get a score of 370 which is enough for the gold trophy!!! Which automatically went under review xP

I could have got a way better score, but I got to round 5 (which I knew was over 300 points and enough for the gold trophy) and my heart was beating so hard that I lost within the first 5 rounds of the level even though I just managed to get past the 15 combination level just a few seconds before. Too much adrenaline pumping I guess, all for a trophy xP

Also managed to get like 4 avvies today which puts me at 203 :)

EDIT: Also just refreshed chocolate shop and saw a r89 candy :( So close yet so far :P

I tried my luck at Anchor Management today to see if I could get one of the new prizes and was greeted with this:

The bigger they are, the faster they swim away once they've felt the cannon's blast!

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:

pot_eyrie_pirate.gifPirate Eyrie Morphing Potion

I completed a battle faerie quest & she gave increased two strength points, two defense points & two health/endurance points.

Saved me a lot of time! :)

I've been sort of inactive lately.. But today I actually did all my dailies, and made a profit for the first time in a while. :D Yay, more NP in the bank.

Also sold some stocks for the first time. They were only at 35, but it's the highest I've really seen in my portfolio, and it was nice to pocket some of that NP.

I got two new avatars today:

techobuzz.gifihearthappiness.gif

After I got the Buzzer Game I was looking for a new avatar to work on and I realized I had the Sloth avatar needed for this one. So all I had to do was change my current avatar and lookup a page. I'm not sure how I missed this one before.

I also fed my first Kad a few days ago :)

trophy3.gif

Oh, it was actually on Saturday but I forgot to post it; doing my dailies? I was at the The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity and I actually got a Y15 birthday gift bag. I unloaded it fairly quickly for 880k, which is far less than the 1mil most people ask for but I was just happy for the quick neopoints!

Very happy with my achievement today... played Food Club for the first time EVER & won 260,000NP ...

I know I won't get lucky everyday with this, but definitely going to continue playing if I can get payouts like this. So happy! :)

I just got the Ugga Drop Champion!!! trophy today. I guess they cycle top scorers through the list because I just got the score yesterday and there are 76 people on the high scores table with the same exact score. If anyone is debating whether or not to try for this trophy - all I can say is that I followed the advice on the guide and I got a top score within playing a few times through.

Just don't let the other players bump into you or you slow down.

1204_1.gif

11/25/14, Edit:

I finally got the Tyrano Evavu avatar!!!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And the Sssidney avatar with having bout 5 scratchcards :)

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've had a good week with Neopets!

I just got a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion from Anchor Management!! :D

Edit: 5 minutes later I went to the lab. I've never ever had a colour change before.
AND NOW! I'm just so excited. My Blue Gelert changed to Eventide!!

68_3.gifYou have received a Bronze Trophy for winning two games!!!

Finally won another game of Pyramid, scoring me a trophy! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: