What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Got two high-end red codestones from BD today, plus one from yesterday... So I still earned a nice profit today, even though I was gone all day and couldn't do much active earning. :)

I finally got an enemy to drop the Inferno Robe in NeoQuest, so I defeated the Guardian of Life Magic, and now I have the Moonstone Staff! SO CLOSE to being done with the Techo Caves part of NQ, and then I only have two more bosses to deal with since I'm on the normal difficulty.

WooHoo!!! I've been trying for this for a long time now. :thumbsup: Muchos thankies Neo!! :P

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Officially cleared out my SDB, by my standards. Most of what's left is items from plots and events, Advent Calendars of yore, and codestones.

6 pages, 180 items (quantity 250).

Dear Brianna,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 39,268 beats the score of 37,000 by Sergeant Brexis in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Finally! I also got my random contest avatar today - 2 new trophies AND 2 new avatars. Sounds like a good day to me :)

Not to brag or anything, but LOOK WHO GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE: http://www.neopets.com/games/hiscores.phtml?game_id=1026

And I just reached 4,000,000 NP! ^^

Well. . . I finally have something semi-exciting to put up in this thread, aha.

After days of trying (I'm terrible at the games, okay?!), I finally got this sucker, woohoo!! I was getting sick of "I'm gonna eat your socks" & "Ow!" :woot: :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I used my Game Cookie and got 2x points on every game I played. It really helped me bank account! I was not sure at first, if they were worth it, but since the Habi is gone *sniffs*, it REALLY was great!

I bought another one, and will wait until we can play 5 games a day instead of three.

Oh! Also, I made it to 300 posts!!!

Maybe today's my lucky day?! Or maybe I'm just obsessing with how much I'm into these games today, ha! I managed to achieve the avatar for Goparokko just now too, weee!! :woot:

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I put two more stamps in my album today, for a total of 417! I've decided to put at least one stamp in my album for every million I make now, at least until I run out of stamps that cost less than 1 mil :laughingsmiley: . It's certainly going to be a slow process, but at this point buying them more often would seriously impede my other goals.