What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

The site logged me out last night when I had a Habi board full of gems so I ended up getting locked out :grrr: So this morning after a couple failed attempts I finally succeeded at the merge method and got back into my Habi. Starting back at level 1, but I had a ton of eggs in my bag I could discard and I'm already back up to level 12. I guess I was looking for a new goal, so getting back to level 50 it is! My income is really going to take a hit for the next while though, Habi was my biggest NP-maker, oh well...

Just getting Habi back to level 50 makes over half a million np, though. o_O If you're dedicated you can get to level 50 in 5ish days, which means you won't be missing out on np.

The site logged me out last night when I had a Habi board full of gems so I ended up getting locked out :grrr: So this morning after a couple failed attempts I finally succeeded at the merge method and got back into my Habi. Starting back at level 1, but I had a ton of eggs in my bag I could discard and I'm already back up to level 12. I guess I was looking for a new goal, so getting back to level 50 it is! My income is really going to take a hit for the next while though, Habi was my biggest NP-maker, oh well...

I trained my Battledome pet in Swashbuckling academy & her level was 11 but she gained three levels

Also my kacheek gained maximum hit points from the lab ray :D

'

How does Habitarium earn you so many np? Mine doesn't seem to earn me any np

'

How does Habitarium earn you so many np? Mine doesn't seem to earn me any np

What level are you up to? When you level up, you get neopoints.

I'm still waiting for my coconut to fall...

I was surprisingly lucky with my cocnut. It fell during the first session of trying with this account! :woot:

In other news, my pet indt lost his first battle in the battle don=me to the space jetsam in the cosmic dome... :( oh well

THE COCONUT FELL! After months and months of playing that evil game, the coconut finally fell and I now have avatar #250!! Double win for me!!

Congrats! I just came here to post about the same thing. Yesterday I knocked it over for the first time and got the avatar. Just a moment ago I knocked it over again!