What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Back above 11 mil! Yesss. Gotta keep earning. :)

Wow that's insane, congrats! I'm going for the Number Six avatar as well as collateral for Chokato and ZDAP but I'm barely at 2 mil. I'm not a restocker though and I know that's a great way to earn points.

Wow that's insane, congrats! I'm going for the Number Six avatar as well as collateral for Chokato and ZDAP but I'm barely at 2 mil. I'm not a restocker though and I know that's a great way to earn points.

I'm terrible at restocking. I do dailies and Battledome and games (I use this list of games, made by TDNf's Welcome Back Apathy: http://www.neopets.com/~Zaplavine)... And I just keep at it. I've gotten very lucky with some RE's as well. You'll make it eventually. :)

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team
» Make this user your Neofriend Sent: 4/8/2014 08:33pm Folder: Inbox Subject: Better Than You - Winner! Message: Dear melnick,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 793 beats the score of 650 by Barry in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team
http://www.neopets.com
Dont forget to tell your friends about us - send them a greeting athttp://www.neopets.com/sendgreeting.phtml.

Got a bronze trophy for Better Than You, 3000 NP, and a Halloween Moehog Action Figure!

Congrats on the new avies and trophies!

I am SO jealous of your Symol one, Ronaldo. :P

My achievement thus far this Neo-Day is not so huge...but, I FINALLY got my Gallery resorted after adding items. I also FINALLY sent over a slew of items from my Main acct to my Side acct for my Side Gallery. I know, not exciting, but it sure pleases me!

Cheers!

:P

I accidentally got a bronze trophy in Word Pyramid yesterday and topped that score again today. I've been playing it for a while just for fun without the intention of hitting the scoreboards, so it was nice to accidentally a bronze trophy.

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to grant your petpet a level!!!
Your petpet is now level 2!

WOW I woke him!

after about 10 years of wanting it , i finally added this item to my gallery bd_peophin_goldenharp.gifGolden Peophin Harp

i purchased it for 4.5 Mil ! I was being a cheapskate last year when it was 2.5 Mil and I missed out .

nevertheless , I'm very happy !!!

Congrats everyone!

As for me, I was lent Chokato for free from the Neoboards, which was so kind and amazing. Now I don't have to save up for collateral, so I finally used my transmog potion and bought a Snorkle Snout. I also bought and lent a bunch of avatar items to people, totaling 20 avatars between 12 people. And almost all of them I lent for no collateral. I was sort of scared to do it at first, but everyone was really kind and did easy lends, so I'm definitely going to be doing it again, it was really fun!

I'm also up to tournament 7 in Cellblock, so I'm fairly close to the avatar. Finally!

Oh my gosh I thought this would never happen, but I traded for Chakror UC Faerie Shoyru today!! I was working with a BD pet and assumed I had a long time more of advertising and in-between trades before I ended up at my goal. This is the only UC I've ever had and I never thought I'd be lucky enough to find a direct trade. So I am super thrilled, and will probably be for like the next week :D

I am in the CC again. :D

This week's is probably one of my favorite captions of mine that has actually been accepted.

The image is of a Spardel in a way too small crib being watched over by a couple Neopets. I decided to get cheeky with a bit of slang. /grin

My caption:

By fullonparanoid:
Quiggle: Yo dawg, tight crib!

:P