What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

pQBEbLL.png

Finally beat Neoquest, not really in a hurry to start 2 but I'm hoping it's not as bad as the first -_-

I finally had the patience to get the Buzzer Game avatar! I also finally got around to revamping my user lookup and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Plus I put together a few dream customizations on Dress to Impress for my Wocky and Poogle.

Was able to get my Priate Hissi MP and make my little guy into a Hissi, now just to buy the items needed for him to fit the idea I have for him in my head. I also was able to finish my art piece for Kybellis.

Beat my score in Meepit Juice Break by maybe 30 points. A small victory, as I'm still just over 100 points away from the avatar score... But I'm slowly inching my way there.

Beat my score in Meepit Juice Break by maybe 30 points. A small victory, as I'm still just over 100 points away from the avatar score... But I'm slowly inching my way there.

Woah, good luck! You'll get it soon enough. I still need a lot of practice xD

I got 4 new avatars in the course of yesterday and today!!

I just got the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar! I can't believe it! I have been spinning for what seems like all day every day, and I was just about to give up.

That only leaves the Wheel of Knowledge and the Wheel of Extravagance. The Wheel of Knowledge hates me, and I am a long way away from even thinking about the Wheel of Extravagance. I'm still pretty stoked to have almost all the Wheel avatars, though! :)

I realized yesterday that I never actually finished collecting all the worms during the Moltara quest back in the day--I got to 9/10 and never found the last one. So today I read up on the worms' appearance times & managed to find the last one I needed! Finished the quest for the first time & got the lamp wearable. I'm going to find all of my worm times & keep collecting them now, because I can't just leave the awesome worm time spreadsheet I made so empty!

While out for a stroll, fearless_gelert_2303 looks down and finds 29,776 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Also, I'm almost done with Neoquest (normal). I'm level 45 and training outside the Two Rings Palace.

Not sure if it's considered an achievement, but it's the most I've ever won on either slot and I was basically just wasting whatever neopoints I had left!

bBvtqt3.png

Sorry, nothing fun :( Went right into the bank until I figure out my long-term goal for Neopets lol

Glad I got some kind of trophy, I had a few scores yesterday that were beaten a few hours from the reset so this makes up for it :P

I beat Better Than You! I'm so happy and amazed. It was one of those things that I never ever thought I would get. I was going through the avatars I still need and I decided to humour myself and check what the game was this week. I remembered Toybox Escape from when I was little and that I was pretty good at it, so I decided to go for it. I got a Bronze Trophy and ah I'm just so excited. I never in a million years thought I could get it.