What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got the Maths Nightmare avatar awarded today! I'm really really bad at maths, took a lot of practice, but YAY!! That makes #315 - my goal for this year :D

I got the suteks tomb avie! It was surprisingly easy, I think my problem with the game before, was not knowing that 4 in a row adds more time onto the clock. I went from an average of 700 to an average of 4000.

On a sad side note, I lost the gallery spotlight (my achievement the other day was applying to it).

I got the suteks tomb avie! It was surprisingly easy, I think my problem with the game before, was not knowing that 4 in a row adds more time onto the clock. I went from an average of 700 to an average of 4000.

On a sad side note, I lost the gallery spotlight (my achievement the other day was applying to it).

Just because you didn't get it this week doesn't mean that you won't in the future. There's a lot of stuff going on at the moment - Altador Cup, then Koi Day, then Yurble Day. They'll most likely have saved your gallery to possibly use when there aren't as many pet days and things ^^ Don't lose hope!

Just because you didn't get it this week doesn't mean that you won't in the future. There's a lot of stuff going on at the moment - Altador Cup, then Koi Day, then Yurble Day. They'll most likely have saved your gallery to possibly use when there aren't as many pet days and things ^^ Don't lose hope!

True, however I lost to a Drink Gallery, which isn't really themed to any event. :P It gives me time to add some more stuff to it though!

After reading some advice for battling the Koi Warrior, I bought up a bunch of Weak Bottled Light Faeries and gave my battle pet Lens Flare, which will come in handy when my pet has enough strength to fight that koi without losing half his hit points in the process.

True, however I lost to a Drink Gallery, which isn't really themed to any event. :P It gives me time to add some more stuff to it though!

I think they chose that because of the Altador Cup since it's a cup & goblet gallery, there are also some AC themed items in there :P

I managed to piss King Skarl off and I got an avvie for it! :D

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: You offering plate of single exotic lamp berries!
Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
grumpy_king_angry.gif
King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 293 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

----

Also, I've gotten a new trophy! 58_3.gif

Won around 20k from the lottery yesterday (:

I got the highest score you can get in Petpet Battles... unfortunately though it's a little late in the month for gold, but I am in place for silver now so that should be awarded by tomorrow 231_2.gif

Hopefully gold next month :D

Guest Sabs

I just got a neomail from a random person, stating that my neopet Lotl has become a notable neopet!! :D The person was nice enough to take a sceenie for me. I've been waiting years for this.

j113bq.png

Conquered my fear of Kadding and finally went for it :P This is definitely one of the harder avatars I'm trying for, but it'll pay off eventually!

Still, 58 more kads to go...

Congrats! :* When did you start kadding? I keep trying and failing horribly xD