What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I won a paintbrush from the Fruit Machine two days in a row!! So I guess this is both a brag for today and yesterday. ^__^

Yesterday my prize was 20k, a muffin and a Starry PB, today I got 20k, a muffin(yes, got the same match!) and a Water PB! I had no idea what it was worth and after some searching I found that they have most recently gone for 2.5mil, though on the TD they are all asking 2.2.. Still pretty impressive and surprising, since I barely ever win from wheels/the fruit machine.

I won At Better That You!

I have a new trophy!

I am so happy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 269,835 beats the score of 250,000 by Light Nova in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

And a new avatar!!!

I am so happy!!!

Edited by lianakos

Got another trophy, yaaay! This game is so stressful aha (:

You receive a TROPHY!

109_3.gif

Edit: Upgraded it to silver wooo:
You receive a TROPHY!

109_2.gif

Edit again: EYYYYYY I got the gold trophy! :happydance:

You receive a TROPHY!

109_1.gif

Congratulations! You have beaten the hardest level of NeoCheat!

Eventful day~ Got another trophy, from Sakhmet Solitaire this time. :laughingsmiley:

77_3.gif
You have received a Bronze Trophy for winning two games!!!

trophy1.gif
Kadoatery
(38 fed)

I just fed my 38th kad... which means that I have passed the halfway point on the way to the avatar! :happydance:

I used to never even try to feed kads because I thought it was impossible. I worried that with so many people vying for so few kads, many with faster connections than me, that I would never get the chance. But once I read up on the time system and started lurking at the kad boards, I realized it was not so bad.

I still miss half (or more) of the kads I try to feed and I have also developed a new pet peeve (graphic-heavy shops that make me scroll down, down, down to get my item x_x), but overall I'm happy with my progress! I'm hoping that I can finish off the rest within the next couple weeks!

I finally achieved the Freaky Factory avatar, after days of trying! c:

I actually got the score needed once before but there was an error when I tried to send, so that just made me more determined to eventually get it again.

I also got my first trophy that required me to get on the highscore table, thanks to one of TDN's guides!

Something Has Happened! sway_lyatb3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Sway' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: The Sway' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website!

Yay! My first time as a winner!!!

EDIT: I also got the Wheel of Excitement avatar - my 200th! :D

EDIT 2: Got the Kasuki Lu avatar!

Got reactions from both Kings today~ I got a B from King Hagan (the score was 600+, forgot to take note of it), and a chuckle and a score of 692/1000 from King Skarl! It's the first time any of them commented on my gibberish, hehe. (: Avatars remain elusive, though. :tired:

King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (601 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_cartography.gif
Cartography For Beginners

Got another reaction from King Hagan huh. Scored lower than yesterday but better than nothing (like King Skarl today ugh).

Also tangentially related to achievements (because I worked hard on it, albeit it's unfinished), I fixed one of my petpages so it would display my to-do list and my neopet goals. :D It's been years since I've touched an html code and I'm so rusty. Will work on the rest of the content and graphics tomorrow probably. :p

Got 10,000np at the Forgotten Shore, and one of my stocks is up 148%. Waiting to see if it keeps climbing or starts to drop before I sell. The only downside is it'll take me that much longer to get the Sell! SELL!! avatar if I keep selling stocks. Every time I get close, something I have two or three thousand shares in goes up a lot and I sell. Also, I have now used the word "sell" so many times in those last few sentences that it no longer looks like a real word.

Hoorah!
You've made Artemis a very happy Kadoatie.

island_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 25 Kadoaties in all!)

That would give me gold, thank you very much ;)

I got my prize for the caption contest, but only got a 3rd place trophy (it should have been gold), so I sent in a ticket. It turns out I had placed in a previous caption contest -- one that I never even knew my caption was accepted for! It managed to get enough votes without me doing any advertising whatsoever. I should be getting my gold in the next few days, I suppose...