What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I won 8 codestones from the BD today (one of which is red). That's a new record for me. :)

I also won a couple of Neocola tokens and a bottled faerie, so, in all, 11 out of 15 prizes today are actually useful. :D

Found a grimoire of the first order, realized I can't sell or trade it.

DOH

I don't know how you found that, since it's a Hidden Tower item. :O But, if you read it to your pet, you'll get an avatar. :)

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm about to pass out from holding my breath lol

FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THE LAB MAP!

Does anybody know if it's safe to get myself a lab rat and use that for zapping only? Or will my other pets be affected too?

The only pet affected by lab zaps is the pet that you zap. :)

I finally got around to getting the Poogle Race Winner avatar! Brings my total to 170 avatars, finally.

Deep in a cave in Shenkuu lies a mysterious negg. Some say that only by solving the puzzle on the negg can it be opened, and the prize inside revealed...

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened!

nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have been waiting so long for this day to arrive! :happydance:

The only pet affected by lab zaps is the pet that you zap. :)

I finally got around to getting the Poogle Race Winner avatar! Brings my total to 170 avatars, finally.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes from other users don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally got the HATPC avatar after trying for so long to get flash to work. It only ended up working in Safari after updating Flash, just like a guide I read told me to do.

hatpc.gif

I also completed my second lab ray!

Aaaaand, I bought my very first draik egg! Woot! I've been wanting to get a draik for so long. Now I've just got to decide on a name. ^_^

Today was a good day for me.

I finally got around to beating Punchbag Bob. It basically served as my introduction to the new Battledome, so now I'll be adding that to my daily events!

Nice new trophy (a common one, but still, I don't have many trophies), and I beat him with my Shoyru, so I got the Tough Shoyru avatar.

It didn't give me a "something has happened" message, but I beat the black pteri today. It was so easy, I don't know why I kept dying when I tried the first time??

Oh well, check another!

"Dear Deb,

Congratulations! Your entry (Little Baby Chia) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team"

Yay, I'm so happy! :happydance:
This is my second comic to enter the NT. Only eight to go now...!

The petpet lab ray transformed my Dofrey into a Sketch Abominable Snowball today. Not sure if that is a real big improvement because my Dofrey was soooo cute. But the Sketch Abominable Snowball apparantly is worth a lot of np ;p.