What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Moehug . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

yay :D

Congratulations!

You have beaten NeoQuest® II on Normal difficulty!
You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

372_3.gif

...as well as 10,000 neopoints!

12.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Space Faerie will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

The Space Faerie has been honing her skills ever since the defeat of Dr. Sloth, and she hopes to win and carry home the grand prize!

a good neopian gave me the code and I finally got the space faerie as a challenger

Bought all the lab map pieces today. Set me back 950k or so but partially compensated by FC winnings and Selling my expensive items that I don't need.

I got three puntec fruits at the fruit machine! Thirty thousand some odd NPs, three fading bottled faeries, strength and level boosts, and a wraith paint brush! This will get me closer to my goal of saving more NPs than my brother. :D

I beat the Archmagus of Roo on Insane- I lost against him last time, and I nearly cried. ;_; But I beat him easily, so onto the Techo Caves- also known as the most annoying part of the game. >.<

Hello,

I wanted to have a few more trophies, so I read at the site how to get the most easy trophies and I started playing Go! GO! Go!

Just a few minutes ago I got the first trophy!

Let me show it off...

I am so happy. It's kind off boring game, but I hope I will get the hang of it.

You Won!!!

Congratulations!!!

You have won 340 Neopoints.
You also win a Bronze Trophy for completing this round!

108_3.gif

Are you ready to take on round 3?

Congrats! Go! Go! Go! can be tough at times, and wow, is it ever boring, but you can definitely get through it! I'm sure you'll upgrade it to the next level soon!

I did it. I finally did it.

I BEAT TENTAR!!! The gold Snow Wars Trophy is finally mine!!! I can't even begin to count how many times I've played against him and lost. But victory is mine! Now to find the next game to try for...

P.S. Tentar's a lousy cheater.

I received a Zombie Paint Brush from the Spooky Food Eating Contest :D

Now, to try and figure out the current price and find a buyer.

You Win!!!
You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.
You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!
216_1.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

I'd really like to get the avatar soon. I wish someone could figure out the trick. *sigh*

Oh, I also got the Gold Go! Go! Go! trophy today (after getting bronze and silver yesterday).

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Tazzalor Stamp . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Oh yay! I haven't been able to find an actual price for this stamp, since there haven't been any on the SW or TP despite it only being r86 or something. I'm one stamp closer to the Virtupets Stamp Avatar. ^_^