What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I finally manged to feed a pet at the kadoatery and get the trophie yay !!!

I had been trying for ages and ages but every time I tried everyone else was faster.

At long last there was one pet that I suppose no one wanted to feed because the food it wanted was almost 90,000np I just decided I had been trying so long that I went for it bought it fed it and got my trophie

trophy3.gif

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing
Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Yay! Second time the well has granted me a wish :)

26:10 in Food Club today (thanks, Fairfax). It could have been 36:10, but I included four safeties (Orvinn and Lucky each paired with Gooblah and Captain Crossblades). I just wasn't that confident Scurvy was going to win. I wish I had saved yesterday's score; I'd be well over 400k in two days, which might bode well for getting back on the high score table. Ah, well. Going to wait until next month unless I have a single day that gets me close to third place.

I finally got around to spending my AC points, though I've no idea if I did the right thing. I could have afforded one Eventide Paint Brush (and not much else) but instead I decided to go for the Robot Yoo, the stamp and 2 of the cheaper books, hoping that they'll all inflate as they're 1 time only things. I'm praying I was right but if not.. oh well! It was only my first AC so you live and learn I suppose :)

I finally got to the 300 boost defense just in time for the latest obelisk skirmish.. feeling all powerful which is quite funny when you notice some people have pets with over 1000 lol

Oh well my little scorchio is running around today shouting GRARRRRR and jumping out from behind things to make other pets jump, because she is feeling all big and strong :medieval: shes still carrying her dolly which kind of spoils the image but ......... :rolleyes_anim:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 44 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Cliffhanger Stamp . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Hurray! I finally got into the habit of adding the Wishing Well to my dailies, and it's finally paid off! :D

I got extremely lucky in Scorchy Slots, twice today.

First time I got four melons in a row, that equals 450 NPs, and the hold boxes where beneath them.

I hold them all of course which resulted in another 450 NPs (: Too bad I forgot to printscreen.

Not much later I got three bells, meaning 240 NPs, with again the hold boxes underneath, yaayy!

Printscreen in the spoiler (:

YkJAd3c.png

finally got the Snowager avie!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haven't been on Neopets much lately in the last few weeks so I logged in to an inbox full of multiplayer game messages >.> but I also got a 3rd place at kacheekers trophy which is somewhat an achievement seeing as the only time i ever get to properly play the games something goes wrong on neopets end :s

also just now i found the lost city of geraptiku got an avatar for the first time in ages, making a total of 220 yayyyy :D

Something Has Happened! geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!