What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Where I've usually adopted pets from the pound to zap and give to new owners... Today I created my own personal lab rat, Jellilorum. I misspelled the name from the poem "The Naming of Cats" by T.S. Eliot. I feel like it's perfect for a lab rat, since he'll be constantly changing. :D

I deposited 27 Nerkmids in the Alien Vending Machine!

I've been collecting them for a month and consumed them in the beginning of the month hoping for a Hi Score (nowhere near!). I think I'll now just sell them for profit. I did score a Maraquan PB, Purple PB, and Starter Green PB (haha!). Selling the Maraquan PB would surely be higher than selling 27 Nerkmids right?

I really need to think about this. If it wasn't for the Maraquan PB I would've considered it a complete waste.

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 25 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Mysterious Forest Clearing Background . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Woohoo! I've been wishing at least once a day since this item was released, and I finally got it! Tossed it on my Ixi. I actually don't have a lot that looks good with it yet, but it's just so pretty with the light:

2.png

My habitarium has reached level 37! I'm going to try to reach level 50 within a week - I still have a lot of upgrades I can make.

I also finally picked up Talinia in Neoquest II. Still a long way to go before I get even the Bionic Cybunny avatar, but considering how slow this game moves, just making it from one area to another feels like ten years an achievement.

I'm still on track to get a gold trophy for Daily Dare! I'm not a games player so I didn't expect at all to still be beating Chadley's scores after the first week, let alone after the first couple of days. Hopefully, it holds *fingers crossed* and I can walk away with gold at the end!

I got a new high score of 225 in Feed Florg. Not high enough to reach the avatar (250), but I'm getting closer!

I'm still on track to get a gold trophy for Daily Dare! I'm not a games player so I didn't expect at all to still be beating Chadley's scores after the first week, let alone after the first couple of days. Hopefully, it holds *fingers crossed* and I can walk away with gold at the end!

Same here! I've even managed to beat AAA every day except for today. :) I really hope I can keep it up. Good luck to you!

So I have a chia and I named her sweet_baby_snap and I've been zapping her everyday hoping to change her into a pea. I thought the name would be cute if she was a pea, sweet baby snap, but then today she turned into Desert! and I like it... but it doesn't go with her name :(

I actually got a wish granted from the Wishing Well today! I've been making as much as possible (within the limits) to get some Booktastic Books, as there are a number of them under R89, but still UB, so I figured that would be super helpful if I could get a couple that way instead. I never thought it would actually work though :D

Funnily enough my achievement today is an underachievement...I achieved acceptance

I accepted that I can not beat Chadley in daily dare no matter how hard I try at Breakaway, my reactions are just not fast enough but thats ok.

I decided to stop tearing my hair out and reminded myself this is supposed to be fun and now I have accepted that and put in a score for Abigail it feels like fun again.

:withstupid:

I got SLM piece no. 1 in KQ today! Redeemed 10 gold and I got a nice surprise. Sells for 495k but sold it for 451k. Nevertheless, I'm happy.

Yay for 640k codestone budgets!

My achievement is to beat Chadley on the game of Escape to Kreludor! Took me almost 8 hours, real play time (took me 10 hours with breaks) but I finally did it! *super happy* I was about to give up. :happydance: