Jump to content
hrtbrk

Happy Buzz Day!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, phoenixgal said:

Buzz looking like the Chaddest Chad ever to Chad. I want one lol

Thought it was Mutant at first, I'm so happy its affordable. Tyrannian Pb is no longer under 500k ☹️

I also thought it was Mutant. I might have to get one for my mutant side as an honoury member!

Unfortunately all pbs and morphing potions are inflated atm due to the increase in pet slots. Most annoying. I went to buy a Halloween MP and it's gone from 3.6mil to 4.5mil!

I quite like the outfit as well!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This Buzz definitely looks like a school bully, I think it`s the chin, lol.

My immediate thought was of Mutant also, but I know we already have one. I wonder if it`s based on a type of prehistoric insect, or dragonfly or something? I gotta say it looks cool, they really made an effort with this one.

Edit: I found on JellyNeo that it`s actually based on an old unreleased design:


Tyrannian Buzz

 

 

The Lampwick outfit is really cute!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

This Buzz definitely looks like a school bully, I think it`s the chin, lol.

My immediate thought was of Mutant also, but I know we already have one. I wonder if it`s based on a type of prehistoric insect, or dragonfly or something? I gotta say it looks cool, they really made an effort with this one.

Edit: I found on JellyNeo that it`s actually based on an old unreleased design:


Tyrannian Buzz

 

 

The Lampwick outfit is really cute!

Interesting that it's actually based on an unreleased design! I swore it looked familiar in some way.

Echoing what others have said here, it really looks more like a Mutant than the existing mutant buzz, lol. I wonder if they based it on an existing species of prehistoric insect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

This Buzz definitely looks like a school bully, I think it`s the chin, lol.

My immediate thought was of Mutant also, but I know we already have one. I wonder if it`s based on a type of prehistoric insect, or dragonfly or something? I gotta say it looks cool, they really made an effort with this one.

Edit: I found on JellyNeo that it`s actually based on an old unreleased design:


Tyrannian Buzz

 

 

The Lampwick outfit is really cute!

I don't know why but I actually prefer the original design. The colours are more understated which works really well. I think I'm still going to end up with one as an honoury member of my eventual Mutant account though!

I think you might be dead on the nail with the prehistoric insect thought!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tyrannian Buzz I'm sure was based on prehistoric Insects during the Permian era. They were much bigger then bugs today some with wingspans up to 30 inches across! The reason for the huge growth was due to there being more oxygen in the prehistoric atmosphere. The Tyrannian Buzz looks from the picture to have a bigger wingspan then normal buzz's it could be just the size of the photo... However that is my theory on what this buzz is based off of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I echo what I've seen many others say, that chin!!! 🤣

Not sure what the artist was thinking? The original image clearly has a grimace goin' on there, turning that into a huge deformed chin is just weird. O_o

Maybe Tyrannian Buzzes have such terrible table manners that they developed a built in version of one of these?? xDDD image.png.3f9f3cfafc46a2c2f7fee87f8bf4df60.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mewthree21 said:

Tyrannian Buzz I'm sure was based on prehistoric Insects during the Permian era. They were much bigger then bugs today some with wingspans up to 30 inches across! The reason for the huge growth was due to there being more oxygen in the prehistoric atmosphere. The Tyrannian Buzz looks from the picture to have a bigger wingspan then normal buzz's it could be just the size of the photo... However that is my theory on what this buzz is based off of.

Oooh, another prehistoric buff! I say that like I'm one, when in reality I've read one book and know enough to annoy people at meal times!

The growth of the giant sauropods is particularly good dinner conversation! And the fact that their eggs were only the size of a guinea pig!

30 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I echo what I've seen many others say, that chin!!! 🤣

Not sure what the artist was thinking? The original image clearly has a grimace goin' on there, turning that into a huge deformed chin is just weird. O_o

In fairness, the original image has a pretty darn big chin!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I'm not surprised it's the tyrannian buzz, everyone was asking for it on the thread. I'm not really a fan (that chin!) and yeah, it really does look like mutant. But everyone seemed to want it, so I'm glad nonetheless.

The outfit is nice, too. Is it just a generic costume or is it a character. From Neovia perhaps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 5:47 PM, berriganify said:

The outfit is nice, too. Is it just a generic costume or is it a character. From Neovia perhaps?

It's Lampwyck, the Moltaran lights shopkeeper:

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=110

Seems like TNT is keeping with their latest trend of modeling pet outfits after existing NPCs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...