Festival of Neggs 2021 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

It's time to find some Neggs - and Topsi! To begin this years Festival, you will need to talk to Kari, who will have us search for Topsi. Head to the Rainbow Fountain, and look at the waterfall, where you will find him. Give him a click!

Make your way back to the Festival of Neggs headquarters to get your clue to find your Negg!

In addition to finding Neggs each day, we will have to search for Topsi as well. Find them on day of release for a bonus prize. As a reminder day one lasts until April 7th.

View Our Guide!

fon_2021_marketing.jpg

3 minutes ago, e_c said:

Don't think I've been active on Neopets during the Festival of Neggs before, looking forward to taking part in it this year! Happy with my first prize at any rate:

image.png.fa5f0cf124ba1fe05aaa9c451e49b203.png

Very excellent prize! I believe it does 16 icons and will be an excellent addition to anyones battle set!

1 hour ago, shauns_fiancee said:

I found my first negg prize but did not get the bonus prize for finding them on the first day, do I need to do something more?

I think there's a bonus at the end of the event if you find every negg on the first day that each one is released.

"Finding each of Kari's neggs on the first day they are available will grant a bonus at the end of the event, however there is no way to check your status of this as there are no gold checkmarks on the main event page next to each clue." (Source)

1 hour ago, jennoying_sparkle said:

Probably a dumb question, but do we only get 3 options from the 5 possible neggs? I really wanted the lady blurg negg, but that wasn't an option for me. Ended up choosing the void negg, but got the voidberry cobbler 😞

Not dumb at all, but yes you will get a random 3 to choose from each day. It will be different for everyone as well. 

Day 1

Got the stamp on my first Negg ❤️

As for finding Topsi 10 times , they mean find him once per day for 10 days , not 10 times each day , because I could only find him on Glassboat Tours 

Screenshot.png

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

As for finding Topsi 10 times , they mean find him once per day for 10 days , not 10 times each day , because I could only find him on Glassboat Tours

They do mean find him once per day for ten days, yes.

Although there might be a bug since I was able to find him 10 times in one day. I will still keep finding him next 9 days to make sure though! I would think it's a bug they'll fix rather sooner than later and they might even reset/adjust it for the ones that were able to find him more than once on day one.

Just a question about Topsi to make sure I get it right in my head: If he says '10 more times' does that mean you already 'found' him this day (day 1) or do you still have to find him for this day?

52 minutes ago, enitul said:

Just a question about Topsi to make sure I get it right in my head: If he says '10 more times' does that mean you already 'found' him this day (day 1) or do you still have to find him for this day?

You have to click him at the Magma Pool and accept the hide n seek quest then click the locations provided here http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=festival_of_neggs&year=2021 until you find him again and it should say you need to find him 9 more times

Although there might be a bug since I was able to find him 10 times in one day

Did it say how many times you still need to find him ? or that you already qualify for a bonus prize ?

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

You have to click him at the Magma Pool and accept the hide n seek quest then click the locations provided here http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=festival_of_neggs&year=2021 until you find him again and it should say you need to find him 9 more times

Awesome. Thanks. :D Just wanted to make sure I got it right.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Did it say how many times you still need to find him ? or that you already qualify for a bonus prize ?

It counted down

unknown.png

Until I got this:

unknown.png

But like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if they reversed that so to be sure I'll just search/find Topsi for the next days 9 as well.

In the Hide and Seek game with Topsi, you`re supposed to find him once per day, TNT confirmed this on their Facebook page (and apologized for the confusing wording). JellyNeo has a list of links to the places Topsi is hiding, he`ll pop up in any of them. If you miss clicking on him when he pops up, just wait and he will re-appear. From JN`s guide: "We recommend not finding Topsi more than once per day—just in case that results in your prize not being properly awarded at the end of the event."

Today`s Negg is at the Fishing Vortex.

I chose the Void Negg and got the blade today.

3 minutes ago, cassandrastorm said:

I went to those places linked from Jellyneo, but didn't find Topsi- did I do it too late or...?

I have been having trouble with the Neopets site with my laptop, could that be it?

You need to wait a bit for him to pop up, or go to a different place. He'll come in from the side.

I had the void negg three days in a row but first two days it was with the rippling and the chalkboard negg so I picked void and got the book twice. Today I could pick between Void, Lady Blurg and Wild, picked Lady Blurg and got the stamp!

I would like to have the weapon and the Wild book but the stamp was my main priority.

Voidberry Cobbler, Void Blade (definitely going on tdub!) and Tyrannian Pawkeet so far.

If possible I want the stamps and books and a second blade... in fact a couple of extra blades wouldn't hurt as I'd be able to equip up Shenistre as well, who is still a Battledome baby, but being trained as a back up pet for any plots.

I'm glad I didn't go looking for expensive BD equipment prior to this though as the blades I was looking at are in the millions worth!

Ok, time for Topsi hunting! Comin' for ya, mister!!! angrynegg.gifbgc.gif

My daily ministrations to him don't seem to be being aspecially beneficial, I have to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

image.png.19480cc61031f93eff8d4c76f8889929.png

BRILLANT!

That typo's gonna amuse me forever. x'D

I've got Void Blade, Lady Blurg Stamp and Tyrannian Pawkeet so far... hopefully I can also get my hands on some of the books before the event ends.

25 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

BRILLANT!

That typo's gonna amuse me forever. x'D

Who would've guessed Paula had moved on to coding events on Neopets?

6 minutes ago, e_c said:

I've got Void Blade, Lady Blurg Stamp and Tyrannian Pawkeet so far... hopefully I can also get my hands on some of the books before the event ends.

Who would've guessed Paula had moved on to coding events on Neopets?

Reading that, I can quite firmly believe Paula's been doing work for TNT for some time. 😅