What Rank are You? Edition II

I hit 19,000 SOSD-equivalents yesterday. No idea what 'rank' that is; I just know I need 32,000 for Double All-Star. And I've personally got... 11 days to get... 13,000 more points (I'm going on a trip with no internet access, missing the last few days of the Cup -- which ends on either 6/30 or 7/1, I think, plus any tiebreakers). That's 1,1818.1 per day. My daily goal is 1400, so I should be able to do it, even if I miss my goal by a bit here and there (like yesterday... still got 1300).

I have barely played since the World Cup started ... I've been going out with my cousins and friends to watch the matches on big screens in cafes and restaurants ... so I'm still Rank 10 !!! I need 20 games to get to level 11 but I broke my glasses in my cousin's engagement party so I can't focus much on a
TV screen ...

Rank 22 just now by maxing SOSD... but now since Ranks don't matter i do not care as much to make sure i max out both YYB and SOSD everyday. If i feel like i want to play SOSD i will, but if i don't want to invest the time in maxing it, i might play 300 or so games, and since tomorrow is a bye day, I plan to recharge and take a break from the AC and watch some FIFA! :D

But good luck to everyone! Get your dream rank!

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's probably going to end by the end of this month/ early July :P

the last day is June 30, unless there's a tie that needs to be resolved, then the teams involved play two more days. I wonder though.....the teams who are NOT involved, would they still be able to play and rank up/earn points? I'm looking forward to this cup being over soon cuz of the crazy playing i've been doing, but if there are two more days of play i'll probably end up extending that.... -_-

Just got done sending the max YYB games possible for the day. Rank 13, needing 42 more to rank.

Current stats are....

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 7,778
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 6,397
Goals by Oten Runeu 473
Goals by Lamelle Turow 426
Goals by Barit Jowes 482
Saves by Tonie Plessix 968
Number of Wins 718
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Down to needing slightly more than 55 wins per day to rank to All-Star. Not quite 56 per day. ;) lol Good luck everybody!

the last day is June 30, unless there's a tie that needs to be resolved, then the teams involved play two more days. I wonder though.....the teams who are NOT involved, would they still be able to play and rank up/earn points? I'm looking forward to this cup being over soon cuz of the crazy playing i've been doing, but if there are two more days of play i'll probably end up extending that.... -_-

The last day is June 30th?! Oh good Fyora, no. I can't...I cannot keep playing these games all day until the 30th...that's a whole month of my summer break there and I have costumes waiting to be sewn and dyed and crafted....*faints*

My plan: After I reach All-Star (which will be tomorrow), I will half all my game-playing, giving me time to do what I really want. A-S was all I wanted anyway...I'll keep playing for prize points, but I sure won't be capping anymore!

BooyahPartTwo_zps54af9286.png

HA! Take that, Altador Cup! You thought you could keep me from getting All-Star again this year, well you were wrong! Totally and completely wrong! Consider yourself pwned, AC IX!

*ahem*

My mind totally didn't snap throughout this whole silliness. I don't know what you're talking about.

:shiftyeyes_anim:

:whistle:

The last day is June 30th?! Oh good Fyora, no. I can't...I cannot keep playing these games all day until the 30th...that's a whole month of my summer break there and I have costumes waiting to be sewn and dyed and crafted....*faints*

My plan: After I reach All-Star (which will be tomorrow), I will half all my game-playing, giving me time to do what I really want. A-S was all I wanted anyway...I'll keep playing for prize points, but I sure won't be capping anymore!

I agree, a whole month for an event like this IS kinda nuts, considering it's Summer here and all. ;) Unfortunately I need to keep playing to the end to get to All-Star. lol Congrasts on being so close (getting it tomorrow? Cool!)! :D Quick question, Costumes and crafts? Are you working for the Crafting Faerie? lol

Looks like great progress everyone! I just started today's YYBing a few minutes ago, I still need to play about 60 more games.... today. Blah... lol!!

I agree, a whole month for an event like this IS kinda nuts, considering it's Summer here and all. ;) Unfortunately I need to keep playing to the end to get to All-Star. lol Congrasts on being so close (getting it tomorrow? Cool!)! :D Quick question, Costumes and crafts? Are you working for the Crafting Faerie? lol

Looks like great progress everyone! I just started today's YYBing a few minutes ago, I still need to play about 60 more games.... today. Blah... lol!!

Yes...one whole month of summer vacation being wasted T_T Kids need to get out and enjoy the weather, after all. But, thank you. Just need 5 more games and I'm All-Star. Yay. From now on, I'm cutting my maxes in half. 34 YYB games instead of 68, and 381 SOSD games as opposed to 762. That makes more time for other things! :D

Haha, no, but I do cosplay. So I work on costumes during the summer for the convention I attend during the Labor Day weekend.

Good luck with your goals, yourself! Hope you're doing well in the cup!

BooyahPartTwo_zps54af9286.png

HA! Take that, Altador Cup! You thought you could keep me from getting All-Star again this year, well you were wrong! Totally and completely wrong! Consider yourself pwned, AC IX!

*ahem*

My mind totally didn't snap throughout this whole silliness. I don't know what you're talking about.

:shiftyeyes_anim:

:whistle:

hey how'd you post a screencap? i've tried before but couldn't find how...

Yes...one whole month of summer vacation being wasted T_T Kids need to get out and enjoy the weather, after all. But, thank you. Just need 5 more games and I'm All-Star. Yay. From now on, I'm cutting my maxes in half. 34 YYB games instead of 68, and 381 SOSD games as opposed to 762. That makes more time for other things! :D

Haha, no, but I do cosplay. So I work on costumes during the summer for the convention I attend during the Labor Day weekend.

Good luck with your goals, yourself! Hope you're doing well in the cup!

LOL Yeah, the prizes this year BETTER be SPECTACULAR or they may see a drop in participation next year. -_- I was NOT impressed with the Obelisk War's prizes. Or really the Stone Foam Finger from last year's AC. I hope they have something awesome, and I HOPE I get enough prize points to get one! LOL

Hey COOL! May I ask who you're going as this Labor Day? XD

Thanks! If I do 56.4 games of YYB per day for the last 10 days, I should make All-Star on the last day. I've been busy lately and just have not been able to max out my YYB sends very much. Reached the cap a few times. I just got Rank 14 before midnight NST, and I got a score of 17-0 for the 2ND time this year! :D So other than having a ton of games to play, I'm pretty happy with my progress in this AC. My goal per game average is around 10.8, the last time I checked. :)

LOL Yeah, the prizes this year BETTER be SPECTACULAR or they may see a drop in participation next year. -_- I was NOT impressed with the Obelisk War's prizes. Or really the Stone Foam Finger from last year's AC. I hope they have something awesome, and I HOPE I get enough prize points to get one! LOL

Hey COOL! May I ask who you're going as this Labor Day? XD

Thanks! If I do 56.4 games of YYB per day for the last 10 days, I should make All-Star on the last day. I've been busy lately and just have not been able to max out my YYB sends very much. Reached the cap a few times. I just got Rank 14 before midnight NST, and I got a score of 17-0 for the 2ND time this year! :D So other than having a ton of games to play, I'm pretty happy with my progress in this AC. My goal per game average is around 10.8, the last time I checked. :)

I don't think I can count on that, but it depends on what your preference for spectacular prizes are. I have hopes up for a good BD weapon, like the Throwing star from a couple years ago.

Gonna be Anna this year. Frozen cosplays will be everywhere. I just know it, so I wanna be one of the characters, too. Originally I wanted to be Elsa, but the ice dress would be impossible to make without being a professional costumer or a rich person, or both.

I tried to max out on YYB and SOSD every day for as much as possible since finals were over a couple weeks ago. I made it to All-Star on the 19th, and now I've pretty much slowed down on my game playing. Now I feel like I can get more things done. Going to keep playing a little bit in hopes there is a good BD prize after this is all over.