What Rank are You? Edition II

Last day! Time to make that last push! here are mine! I need to play 58 games before the end of the Neopian day to reach all-star. I finished the cap of YYB tonight literally 20ish seconds before midnight NST. LOL

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 14,293
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 12,008
Goals by Oten Runeu 763
Goals by Lamelle Turow 759
Goals by Barit Jowes 763
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,450
Number of Wins 1,268
Number of Draws 0

Good job everyone! :D

here are my stats rank 27 i am trying to get to rank 28

Yooyuball

Goals Scored

Goals by Mirsha Grelinek

Goals by Timu

Goals by Antola Maeir

Goals by Larcy Phu

Saves by Xana DiLanche

Number of Wins

Number of Draws

Number of Losses

Slushie Slinger

Games Played

Top Score

Make Some Noise

Games Played

Top Score

Shootout Showdown

Games Played

Top Score

So it's tomorrow night that it all ends? Great! I was thinking today was the 30th... I'm really ready for the AC to be over.... after I rank up of course. LOL Maybe I can get some more points. Still rank 19, just 46 more YYB games to reach All-Star. XD

I wanted to get to 500 YYB games but I got called to the hospital 3 times today ... also the Costa Rica x Greece match took 3 hrs !!! I'm stuck on 475 and I can't play 25 more games cuz it's already 3 AM and I have work tomorrow ... unless tomorrow COUNTS in the Cup then I'll surely play and possibly get to Rank 15 ... I need +68 YYB .....

According to the rules page, tournament play is through the 30th, so tomorrow is the last day.

Just hit rank 27, so on my way to 28 now. :D

Good....because it doesn't look like I'll be able to play my last amount of games because the site isn't working. I can't send my scores, and a lot of people are complaining about the Neoboards and NC Mall not working either.

I have 20 more games of YYB to get to 1000, and 475 more games of SOSD to go for my 10,000 goal. And now the game won't load at all. :grrr:

I think I'm either rank 23 or 24. When entering my final goals, it said I'd be at 24, so I'm guessing there.

i'm kinda ready for it to be over and hope it doesn't get dragged out two more days....thankfully, there aren't any ties at the top that need to resolved.

rank 53. back at the beginning of the tournament, i challenged myself to quad max every single day, going for the perfect score. one more day and it's DONE!

but if they let people play games for ranks and points while the prepare to reveal the results on the 2nd (?), three more days.... i kinda wanted to be on top of Absolute Corruption's rankings at least once in my AC "career" so i really worked hard for it. :3

finalscore_zps961e5c31.png

Phew, got my perfect scores in! 1,000 YYB wins, 10,000 SoSD games, and even 100 SS games! (I had played a few so I decided I might as well round it out some. Just end the game after reaching a score of 300 and you're good to go). This puts me at TDN Rank 24. And of course, no MSN plays because I value my laptop. I just hope I haven't worn out the touch pad from all the YYB games! (I'm the kind who prefer the mouse controls over the keyboard). And now I am DONE with the cup.

I made it to all-star! I'm also quite proud of the number of wins I sent. Lame joke, but I still find it funny. :P

tumblr_n7ywhuitKx1rwsl44o1_1280.png

I'd be proud of that, too. 1,337 is still a good number. XD

JUST achieved ALL-STAR! :D Here are my stats..

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 15,008
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 12,662
Goals by Oten Runeu 780
Goals by Lamelle Turow 783
Goals by Barit Jowes 783
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,495
Number of Wins 1,326
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 18
Top Score 5,382
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 1,105

My Goals per game average is...

11.31825037707391 (According to my calculator. :P )

I'm going to play a bit more for some extra prize shop points. I hope there are some GOOD prizes! :D Maybe I'll actually be able to afford the weapon this year. lol In AC7 I was really close, like, almost 1000 points away I think... LOL This is the farthest I've made it, and almost double my best total goals number before now. Also, definitely my BEST GPG average, by almost 2 whole goals! :D

Congrats to the other ALL-STARS! :D Well done and well fought! :D

Finished with 35.004 points.

So that's it for my AC cup this year (assuming this really was the last day of playing)

Rank 31, close to rank 32, but I'll call it here since the 35.000 points was my goal for the day.

Thank you all for a great AC Cup, well played, and I hope you all met your own expectations and will be able to afford the prizes you want ^^

I finally made All-Star (and then some-- very close to rank 21 but I just can't play anymore today)!

I'm overall pretty happy with my final stats. I can finally relax! I am going to sleep so well tonight. :laughingsmiley:

how're you people posting these pictures? i don't see any options for uploading stuff from my computer...

Final Stats! :D

Final Stats

Goals per game average 11.32379518072289

Rank
All-Star
Yooyuball
Goals Scored 15,038
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 12,690
Goals by Oten Runeu 780
Goals by Lamelle Turow 784
Goals by Barit Jowes 784
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,497
Number of Wins 1,328
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 18
Top Score 5,382
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 1,105

AgJu, you need to upload the pics or screenshots to an image host like Photobucket or similar sites. Then you can link to them, or post them here using the Image thing which is just 3 icons to the LEFT of the Twitter icon you see when you're replying to a post. Hope this helps!

Final stats:

Rank
All-Star (Rank 25)

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 7,719
Goals by Krell Vitor 510
Goals by Crade Talvos 614
Goals by "Brains" Mortigan 514
Goals by Zo Junior 6,081
Saves by Fanetti 1,737
Number of Wins 1,174
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 724
Top Score 685

Make Some Noise
Games Played 708
Top Score 6,796

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4,414
Top Score 1,200

I didn't make it to Double All-Star but at least I got as far as I did! I probably would have made it at least to rank 27 if I wasn't busy the last two days of the Altador Cup.