What Rank are You? Edition II

Rank 17! 296 Wins needed to reach All-Star! :D I SHOULD be able to do that by the end of the last day... I hope! LOL

Current Goals per game average is 11.06019417475728! :D I seriously doubt getting it to 12 will be possible, especially with so few days remaining. Still, 11+ is better than I've ever done, quality-wise. ^_^

Will be making Rank 18 tomorrow! :D Here are my current stats,

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 12,108
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 10,112
Goals by Oten Runeu 657
Goals by Lamelle Turow 655
Goals by Barit Jowes 684
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,311
Number of Wins 1,089
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 18
Top Score 5,382
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 1,105

Still 15 more games to send before I hit the cap for tonight. :D

411 YYB

5 SS

200 MSN

3038 SoSD

Rank 13

i hate 13 so i'll definitely go for 14 ... probably 15 ... we'll see ...i just hope the football world cup would take one day break so i can focus on playing instead of watching with my friends on the big screen.

I've reached my goal of quad all-star *celebratory dance~~* Hopefully I've racked up enough points to grab all the goodies and MORE ^^

you're also apparently #1 for the Citadel right now on the Absolute Corruption page!

Here are my YYB stats after tonight. (Maraqua vs Virtupets)

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 13,036
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 10,937
Goals by Oten Runeu 697
Goals by Lamelle Turow 687
Goals by Barit Jowes 715
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,372
Number of Wins 1,166
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

My GPG took a hit.

11.18010291595197 is what it ended up being, but it WAS as high as 11.187+ just about an hour ago. Stupid Darigan Yooyus! I was getting a lot of them tonight, once, 3 times in one game!

Still rank 18, but I only need 160 more wins to reach All-Star! :D

Good luck everyone! Just a few days remain before we're free of the AC for 11 WHOLE MONTHS! LOL XD

I made it to rank 12 and I'm done playing... Now I'm just hoping I made enough points to get decent prizes (ie. books and stamps).

you can look at last year's prize shop on TDN's Altador Cup site to get a general idea of what things may cost.

I made it to RANK 14 last night .. I really like the Silver Shield with the Red Gem.

However there are still 2 days left and I'm very tempted to go for Rank 15 ... except for that Green Gem which doesn't appeal much to me.

HELP ME !!!

:D

Still rank 18, 24 more wins and I'll reach 19. Then 100 more to All-Star... I really lost time yesterday and wasn't able to play very much. Gotta get in 63 games today and tomorrow, or HOPEFULLY get to the Cap for YYB today AND tomorrow, to build up some extra points for the prize shop. My GPG is doing ok though.. Up to 11.21083333333333. DEFINITELY not going to make it to 12 this year. But if I can hold it above 11.2 for the rest of the AC I'll be content with that.

I REALLY hope that Elon can take first place as far as his GPG average. He's getting closer, in 2nd place right now, but he needs more help. I really wish goals counted toward prize shop points... I've got over 13,000 goals scored in 1200 games. Oh well. They don't seem to so blah! :P lol

Boom!!

Finally double All-Star.

The second goal has been reached. First it was All-star. Then I saw that I would be able to reach double All-star and actually made it.

The final goal will be to get 3000 more points so I'll finish with 35.000, just in case the most expensive prize will cost that. And if it's cheaper, I'll just have more points to spend on the lesser prizes after I've bought the most expensive one :)