What Rank are You? Edition II

Currently rank 26, it's a slow climb up the ranks now...

You're already making real good progress despite it being your finals :rock:

There's still plenty of time before end of AC :P Jiayou for your finals!!! :rambo:

Working on Rank 8. About half way there! But I just did something I've never done in this game. I just had my first ever 16 goal game! :D 16 - 0! :D Could not believe it! I've been trying to see if above 15 goals, my previous high, was possible. If I'm right, since we lose 8 seconds after each goal, that is 128 seconds, or 2 minutes 8 seconds, which leaves 52 seconds of actual game time! Someone tell me if my math is off. LOL Just REALLY excited! :D

Rank 28 now (: Not too far away from a rank 29, and aiming for rank 30 or close (I didn't actually do my calculations but meh)~

AgJu is just raging on :> Have been trying to catch you for days but you're unstoppable lol XD

Aiming for the paintbrushes this year yeaaaa!!! I had no idea what the prizes were (and how much they were worth) last year so I stopped when I reached all star and just sat back and relax, got a shock when I saw the prize shop ha.

Wait wait what's that? Wasn't YYB always played using the mouse?

I've ALWAYS played with my arrowpad/spacebar I had no idea you could play with your mouse (this is my 3rd AC :weird: )

I've ALWAYS played with my arrowpad/spacebar I had no idea you could play with your mouse

I see :P Well i learnt something today too, didn't know you could play using keyboard OTL thanks hahaha it'll probably be easier for me to shoot using the spacebar sometimes since I often over run, like into the goalie LOL

Hahah now you know ^^ Saves some of the hand cramming till the side games XD

Rank 28 now (: Not too far away from a rank 29, and aiming for rank 30 or close (I didn't actually do my calculations but meh)~

AgJu is just raging on :> Have been trying to catch you for days but you're unstoppable lol XD

Aiming for the paintbrushes this year yeaaaa!!! I had no idea what the prizes were (and how much they were worth) last year so I stopped when I reached all star and just sat back and relax, got a shock when I saw the prize shop ha.

well i think Darigan Citadel is lucky to have such a dedicated player. ;)

last year, the big prize was an Eventide Paint Brush! Eventide is such a cool color scheme....i used it on my Aisha. :)