What Rank are You? Edition II

I'm still beginner. I only had time for three games of Yooyuball yesterday. Really happy that Maraqua did so good yesterday. :D

I'm gonna start playing a lot more after Wednesday. That's my last day of work.

I wanted to make it to level 3 tonight but I don't think it's going to happen. I feel like I'm going to end around level 5...I think that will be my goal for a first timer XP

Our internet conveniently stopped working yesterday... Today I made a trip to the library, pretty much just to play AC.

Rank 2 today, halfway to rank 3! I'm on track for my goals. :)

Edit: Rank 3, woohoo!

Rank 2, woohoo! I got off to a slow start, but I'm back on track. I still have 5 YYB to play today and over 400 SOSD to reach my daily goal. But I'll probably throw in extra SS since that's the bonus game, so that might cut back on some of those SOSDs.

I'm a Beginner, but I want to get to Rank 1 before the end of the tourney. My problem is I stink at Yooyuball. I prefer the side games.

i like Goomy's enthusiasm. if you ever decide to leave Meridell, how about giving Terror Mountain a try? *shameless plug* :p

I just made it to rank 3. I'm really behind this year, but I've also been much busier than I was last year. Guess I'll have to start playing more if I still want to get to All-Star.

Also, I'm just curious as to whether it's ok to max more than one game. Last year, I was told that you could be frozen for doing it (and even if you wanted to, it was no easy task). But this year, with the lower maxes, it seems easier. I see that AgJu, flyingeevee, and several others are maxing more than one, so is it ok to do that now?