What Rank are You? Edition II

Made it to Rank 10 today! That was my initial goal before the AC even started. I'm gonna keep going, but I'll probably be a lot less crazy about it than I have been the past week. No more ranking up twice in a day.

Made it to Rank 10 today! That was my initial goal before the AC even started. I'm gonna keep going, but I'll probably be a lot less crazy about it than I have been the past week. No more ranking up twice in a day.

you're still making a good pace to hit All-Star....go for it! :D

You can still up your personal rankings on bye days!! I guess you took 'break day' literally but that's still a good thing xD At least you have a day's break of your hand cramming from playing too much MSN haha :P

are you a robot ?

Sure do feel like one after continuous gameplay... but nah really just a dedicated player who would reaaaally like to see DC get at least a podium spot :/ Plus it's the school holidays and I don't mind sacrificing my sleep for AC~

Wow, an all-star already? Must've sent thousands of scores on most or all of the games. Congrats!

And some rank 13s, cool!

I just got to rank 6! Not sure how close I am to the YYB cap, but I'm planning on playing until I notice the scores not sending. lol

Here are my current stats, lovin' my goal per game average. 10.28 XD

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,406
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 1,959
Goals by Oten Runeu 159
Goals by Lamelle Turow 124
Goals by Barit Jowes 164
Saves by Tonie Plessix 342
Number of Wins 234
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Good luck everyone!

you're still making a good pace to hit All-Star....go for it! :D

^_^ I'm certainly gonna get as far as I can. I'm going to be on vacation for a week this month though, so that'll disrupt my playing. :P

Anyway, Rank 11 today. :)

Rank 13. I'm a day and a half behind where I want to be due to real life getting in the way; I'm hoping to make some of that up today. I'm going to miss the last two days (+ any tiebreaker days) of the Cup this year, and I really want to not just get All Star, but actually qualify for the top prizes, too, this year. I don't think I'm quite on track for that yet... *sigh*

Congrats to the TDN Already-All-Stars! You guys are incredible!

Just hit rank 10 which means I'm half way to All Star! So in a bout a week and a half from now I should hit All Star as long as I can keep up the pace. I'm probably going to play some more later by trying to max out SOSD but for now I need a break to stretch my legs.

16 games to Rank 7, a bit behind where I'd like to be, but still possible for me to pull off an all-star ranking if I keep going! My Goals per game average is at 10.2840. Had a couple low games, due to early darigan yooyus showing up. :( Had 2 games of 0 to 1, thanks to that darn darigan. (I don't refresh my games, but take the scores/wins I can get) Every win helps the rankings after all. ;)

Congrats to everyone who's ahead of me in the ranks. LOL And to everyone else, keep going! It's still possible for most people to get to All-star. The support games can help once the YYB cap is hit, don't forget about them. :) (I'd personally LIKE to, but can't LOL)

Finally got to All-Star for my beloved Mystery Island! :laughingsmiley:

Got it so far by maxing YYB/SOSD every day since Day 1. It's all I really have time for x'D

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 7,933

Goals by Volgoth 792

Goals by Teylor Nix 735

Goals by Selmon Woulf 3,104

Goals by Vela Binal 3,302 (He's my favorite)

Saves by Lor Benneveldt 784

Number of Wins 680

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 22

Top Score 709

Make Some Noise
Games Played 100

Top Score 8,252

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 7,620

Top Score 1,200

The lack of SS and MSN sounds about right haha!

Just got Rank 11. I think I'm actually doing better than I did last year, but I still feel insanely behind. I'll probably get quite far into Rank 12, but I don't think I'll get there today.

And congrats to everyone who's already gotten to All-Star (or beyond)! I don't know how you guys manage it, but you guys are awesome!

I feel so behind! lol I was trying to do a level every day. I'm almost at level 10. *poofs back to more YYB*

I'm at rank 14 now. I'd love to get to the blue shield (16) by the end of tomorrow, but that's going to require 1900+ SOSD-equivalents. We'll see how far I get. I think Friday is a bye day, so I might be able to make up for missing so much of Monday and Tuesday by Sunday... maybe. I only managed 70 extra SOSD today.