What Rank are You? Edition II

Rank 32! New neopian day, more games to play ^^ Time to try out AgJu's SS+MSN method today hehe~

hope it isn't TOO mind-numbing for ya! But seeing your stats, i think you have the stuff to push through :p

Wow.

I am seriously amazed at the Ranks y'all have achieved.

33? THIRTY-THREE???

/gobstopped

I am at Rank 3.

And I am proud of it!! /puffs out chest

Mad props to all of you...that is some serious talent and focus!

Cheers!

:P

hope it isn't TOO mind-numbing for ya! But seeing your stats, i think you have the stuff to push through :P

Haha thanks having faith in me lol! I think I might have just started to like SS (just a teeny tiny bit), not a bad strategy indeed!

Wow.

I am seriously amazed at the Ranks y'all have achieved.

33? THIRTY-THREE???

/gobstopped

I am at Rank 3.

And I am proud of it!! /puffs out chest

Mad props to all of you...that is some serious talent and focus!

Cheers!

:P

you flatter me >///< that's like the first time I ever heard someone say that I have focus *tends to be distracted irl*, if only it carries over to my studies hahaha XD AgJu's the real deal, I seriously think he's maxing everything everyday haha, credits to his genius strategies :>

Well good luck to you and everyone out there~ Let's shoot more goals! :rambo:

Good job everyone so far! Let's keep it going! :D

I have finally reached my goal after three years of trying, I have achieved All-Star! :D

Keep up the great work everyone!

Guys! Guys! Guys! I did it :happydance: All Star today! (Major improvement from my last two showings: participant and rank 4.)

YAY Congrats! I would have totally liked the post, but i've reached my quota for the day XD I'll do it tomorrow! Congrats!!

I just got Rank 21 myself! ^_^

I'm actually trying to place a high rank this year. How many (approx.) games of YB do you win a day?

Its gonna take me forevvverrrrrr

Careful! 7 word rule on the forums (: Anyway you can try doing YYB and SOSD/MSN concurrently, it's not that bad actually. There's still quite some time so a little a day can go a long way! ^^

You can go http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption?t=4s to track your progress. What team are you playing for?

Yeah, I've been submitting scores for hours. It really isn't too bad, just tedious. When is the cup over?

Made Rank 12 on Monday, only need 26 more YYB games to rank 13, which will be later today. According to my math, I need to play a minimum of 56.33 games of YYB every day, to make all-star by the end of the AC. Thank goodness there are no more weddings I have to go to this month! lol (My cousin got married the Sunday before last.) I might play some more support games, if I finish all 68 YYB matches today. It's going to be a rather busy day, so I'm HOPING I can get at least the minimum in, if not all 68! :)

Yeah, I've been submitting scores for hours. It really isn't too bad, just tedious. When is the cup over?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's probably going to end by the end of this month/ early July :P

Made Rank 12 on Monday, only need 26 more YYB games to rank 13, which will be later today. According to my math, I need to play a minimum of 56.33 games of YYB every day, to make all-star by the end of the AC. Thank goodness there are no more weddings I have to go to this month! lol (My cousin got married the Sunday before last.) I might play some more support games, if I finish all 68 YYB matches today. It's going to be a rather busy day, so I'm HOPING I can get at least the minimum in, if not all 68! :)

Congratulations to your cousin, hope you had fun/a great feast during the wedding hahaha :> Good luck with your AC progress!

I'm halfway through rank 26 and now 68.93% to quad all-star (: Hoping to reach there by the end, seems doable since I only need 119 YYB wins per day~