TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Oooh also pastel cybunnies are gorgeous. I could never pay for the paintbrush, not to mention that I don't even have a cybunny, but I love them. All pastel pets are beautiful, but they cybunny especially.

Oooh also pastel cybunnies are gorgeous. I could never pay for the paintbrush, not to mention that I don't even have a cybunny, but I love them. All pastel pets are beautiful, but they cybunny especially.

Agreed. I also like the pastel blumaroo. I like how it's in one solid color.

Now I'm looking at maraquan pets and the maraquan kacheek would be one of my dream pets. It looks like a gold fish. So cool. I wonder how I never saw this before.

My dream four pets would be:

Desert Xweetok (female), Woodland Ixi (Female), Wraith Kougra (Male), Spotted Lupe (Male).

These aren't actually the most expensive/difficult pets to get (well, not all of them) but I've just never really pulled myself together to get it done.

I've pretty much got my dream pets on my account now :woot:

Desert Lutari - (I just happened upon a desrt flotsam so that works for me)

RoyalBoy Grarrl - check! (Really I wanted a lupe or kougra, I just dont like the mane on the kougra, looks too weird, and the lupe well idk. grew less of a fan of it recently)

Magma Kougra - check!

Pirate buzz - check! (althought the krawk seems like a solid alternative)

There are so many I like though! for now since the royal brush made me broke, I will settle with these :rolleyes_anim:

I'm proud to say I finally adopted my dream pet, my Desert Aisha Catarian (or Cat, for short). Princess is kind of my...um...I don't know what she is to me but she's cute, and Exi is (going to be) my Lab Monkey, so they aren't as important as my Desert Aisha.

I'm pleased as punch, yo. :D Desert Aisha finally!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have several. Three I've accomplished on my own. My Darigan Zafara "Imagine62" who I wanted since they first came out. Then there is my Woodland Uni "Sakeh" who was a very lucky, happy "mistake" and the last one I am close to doing is a Faerie Poogle. I have the morphing potion, I'm just training and zapping the pet I plan to use it on a bunch.

However a Halloween Uni, Transparent Poogle or Plushie Poogle (I wouldn't be mad at an MSPP poogle either but they are kind of terrifying. Like the Pennywise of Poogle's if you know what I am saying) I'd probably hyperventilate over. I'm a bit of a Poogle fan. I'm still kind of hoping when I zap a pet that it'll turn it into one of those. :)

I've recently fallen completely in love with the royal boy uni.

I barely see them these days as well, which is a shame, there's some equally 'expensive' royal pets that are up for trade a lot, but they've just dropped off neopia.

My dream pet?

Speckled Krawk

or

UC Faerie Aisha (just bought the plushie last night!)

I love the speckled krawk too. I got a fountain faerie quest and a pirate krawk MP. I was thinking of using the MP then painting the krawk speckled with the FFQ. Good choice. I like the speckled and the stealthy krawk.

MSPP is Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie, or Plushie Poogle, I don't remember for sure.

So MSPP poogle would technically be incorrect tongue.gif

But I must admit, it'd be a pretty cool pet to have.

Yes, MSPP is technically incorrect. It is MSP poogle, although putting poogle after it is redundant as the P in MSP stands for Poogle. So I guess it would be just MSP or MSPoogle. Lol. It is ONLY available through the lab ray. You can't even get it through a fountain faerie quest.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shadow pets are really cool! The purple and black complement each other really well and look really nice. I was thinking I painting my poogle shadow but now I'm leaning towards pirate instead.

I just painted my Poogle Ceridwynnn Shadow and now she looks SO MUCH BETTER with her customization than when she was red. haha. I don't like the pirate poogles really.

• 1 month later...

My problem is that I have too many dream pets because there are so many to choose from! Among the top of my list would have to be a faerie Poogle and a faerie Cybunny.

But the dream pet I am currently working towards is a plushie Kacheek. My Kacheek is waiting patiently on a side account while I save up for the paint brush.

Royalboy Uni :wub_anim: I'm saving up for the pb... it'll take forever but I hope someday my Yussely will look exactly like this:

8yc22b.jpg

Maraquan Shoyru

Faerie Lenny

UC Faerie Pteri

Tyrannian Elephante (my lovely Aramyntha)

Desert Cybunny (my Naranjitto)

Skunk Flotsam (my TanitMaris... love her mischievous blue eyes)

• 2 weeks later...

My dream UC Pets are in the following order: UC Faerie Xweetok > UC Faerie Kougra > UC Darigan Kougra.

In terms of non UC pets I have a longish list :x

Main Dreamies:

Faerie Xweetok

Royal Xweetok (Male + Female)

Eventide Xweetok

Faerie Kougra

Eventide Kougra

Darigan Kougra

---

Lesser Dreamies:

Skunk Xweetok

White Xweetok

Elderlyboy + Elderlygirl Xweetok

Pirate Xweetok

Pirate Kougra

Can anyone guess my favourite species of neopets yet? x(

I did have a eventide kougra with an awesome name but I gave it up before I quit and now I miss him :( Oh well

I will always keep my first Neopet, a (now magma) Meerca. I originally wanted to paint him baby, so badly. But I didn't. Once I had the NP, suddenly the idea wasn't as good as before.

I would love, love to have an UC Grey Poogle. But that's never ever going to happen. I want a Grey neopet, I haven't decided which species, yet.

Also for some time I wanted a Draik, but now I have a pirate draik morphing potion and decided to put it up for sale because I could use the NP's.

I'm very undecidable :(