TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Currently it's any Pet that would give me an avvie I am still missing. :laughingsmiley:

But else it's a Pirate Bori - still waiting for having so much luck with the lab ray - and a Darigan Zafara - dream already came true when I had a quest for the fountain faerie and I painted my Zafara.

Hello all. Just got back into Neopets :)

Looking for some cool pets to take care of. My dreamies are:

Any draiks
darigan chomby
mutant poogle (or pretty much any mutant neopets)
transparent hissi

:):):):) I have a weird taste haha.
If anyone is kind enough to get any of the pets above through zap or other ways and wants to give it a new home, I'll be so happy to welcome it :)

I found a new one: UC Plushie Moehog.

But it is so out of my reach. I have a WN UC I would trade for it, but as far as I can tell getting the plush would just be a god damn miracle as so few even exist.

However, it's the only time in a long while I've said "That pet is actually really nicely designed".

• 3 weeks later...

I wish for a chocolate xweetok, maractite lupe and shadow ixi... I already have them, now I'm waiting for pb and labray pieces.... Mainly because I want to keep their current names for story purposes.

However, I really really want a plushie kougra! They are so cute! Plushie anything would go over well for me.

I recently achieved my dream of a faerie xweetok :) i also have a baby cybunny, a royalgirl Kacheek/Usul & I recently painted my other Kacheek Ophaeliya Ghost! (so annoying that I paid full price for it, seeing as the price as dropped drastically! :shiftyeyes_anim: ) My next goals are a Stealthy Bloomaroo (already have a bloomaroo called Ehzeio, after my obsession with Assasins creed!) A Pink Aisha, a Baby korbat, a Grey Uni, and my ultimates (that will probably never happen) are a Shadow Krawk, a Pirate Lutari and Maraquan Gerlert :)

A magma, halloween, or woodland Uni.. really hoping I can turn klickitatkittitas into one of those with the lab ray - wish me luck!

I'd also like a maraquan or spotted Lupe, but the magma Uni would be my absolute dream pet!

I can get you one, a magma uni :3 But you have to remember I don't do this offer very often.

Anyway, my dream pets would be a Halloween/ Royal Girl Bori, UC Faerie Wocky, Faerie Xweetok, and -extra space xD-. I could possibly zap my pets, but so far I'm getting the worst of zaps without any color change at all.

Hmmm, dream pet? A white or maractite Peophin would be one (currently working on that one, probably getting the Maractite brush)... Oh, and a shadow Uni wood be cool, too! But I do like my ghost Uni... Some skunk colors are cool also~

But I guess these are currently my "dream pets".

My dream pets are a chomby , krawk, and draik of any color and My ultimate dream is an Island Uni. I love them. I akso have a cloud Peophin Id be willing to give if anyone wants it. And my current zap pet is brown kacheek so if anyone wants that one let me know too and hopefully it wont be changed yet.

Just wondering if there are people who actually will put all their money into their "dream pet"?

I recently really wanted a tomato chia but I probably won't go for it since I rather collect avvies.

Note: Sorry, I just noticed I posted in this thread already...I'm so sorry! Don't report me please =( But if you must =(....

x3 I actually spent about all day finding out what my dream pets were. I didn't know how exhausting it could be!

I'll be painting/morphing two in a little big (White Uni and Stealth Draik). It was Hallow Uni, but I didn't know you couldn't take off all the wrappings :( I thought there would be a shadow/dark colored Uni underneath. No such luck.

My other dreamies are:

-Royal Boy Peophin

-Royal Boy Pteri

-Royal Boy Xweetok

-Plushie Aisha

-Royal Girl Bori

-Halloween Eyrie

-Royal Girl Flotsam

-Halloween Hissi

Basically, a lot of royals. :P

(Edit: Can't forget Royal Girl Rukis. They're just amazing. Although I have a hard time customizing Rukis...)

Well, my all time dream pet that I actually felt like I needed and would spend my whole life for, would have to be a Halloween Xweetok, but that was also my sister's dream pet, you know, when she actually played. :/ So, my sister created a Green Lupe (or she says Red Xweetok, but her memory is crap -eye roll-) named Carnivahl. My brother gave her the funds for a Halloween Xweetok Morphing Potion, which was a waste, literally! After a few months, my sister gave Carnivahl to me! Heh. Lucky me. Obtained my dream pet WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING! Now, that is something to remember, is it not?

Sorry, I had to make a story out of this. When my hands have a keyboard, it's just my hands and my keyboard in control. Not me.

Oh, and that story of how I wanted a Shadow Hissi that had a good name and was actually fortunate enough to find one in the pound. Yeah, kept it for two months then, pounded it. XD I'm an idiot.

I never really actually "had" a dream pet in mind because I hardly look at any expensive colors when I go to the Rainbow Pool and I have actually forgotten how some pets looked. XD I'm sorry, my man. Okay, I'm death laughing over this post so I"m you know, stopping there.

I remember for the longest time, my dream ptes were a Christmas Kougra, Mutant Cybunny and a Mutant Ixi.

A Christmas Kougra was the first painted pet I had ever seen, and I remember just staring at the screen for a few minutes, trying to figure out what it was.

The Mutant Cybunny came from the first time seeing a transmorgification potion (or any type of morphing potion) for the first time.

I'm not too sure where the Mutant Ixi came from.

Mspp Poogle for sure!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.