TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I've posted Transparent Blumaroo and Royalboy Jubjub before and I'm happy to say I've achieved all my dream pets (unless they release another colour I like better, which isn't probable). :)

So, in honour of always having a "Dream Pet", it will now be the unattainable UC Plushie Blumaroo.

blumaroo_plushie_baby.gif

I always wanted one pre-conversion but could never afford the paintbrush nor the potion. Since then it's always been a piece of my heart!

I've achieved some of my dreams pets since I last posted here. I did some thinking again and decided on which colours I will paint my remaining pets. I plan to paint a few of them this summer:

-Orange Flotsam

-Pirate Flotsam

-Spotted Flotsam

-Island Flotsam

-Halloween Flotsam

-Pink Flotsam

-Maractite Flotsam

My dream pet was a krawk and a faerie pteri (unconverted one) I used to have both those pets, but they got stolen when my account got hacked when I was away from neopets for a while. And now they sit on a frozen account gathering dust and getting sad :( (I have a really strong displeasure at the fact that TNT does not give back neopets, items and neopoints that were clearly stolen, that is why I left the game again for years)

I decided on a new dream pet now, I'm saving up to buy a krawk again, and paint him baby ^^ They look SO adorable, i was literally squealing in front of my computer. (last time I was around, they did not exists yet)

I have such a long wishlist. It's ridiculous. I want an Elderlygirl Acara, but only for the tea cup for my gallery, so that doesn't quite count lol. I also have some dreamies I've already accomplished (Faerie Xweetok, Tyrannian Kougra, Mutant Lupe).

The four dreamies I'll list here are:

Desert Lutari (need the paint brush)
Mutant Draik (need pet and potion)
Wraith Gelert (need the paint brush)
MSP Poogle (need pet and a lucky lab zap)

Ultimate dream pets are a UC Grey Wocky and UC Faerie Wocky, ah :wub_anim: Converted ones would be to paint my basic male wocky Royal, and to own a baby and water wocky.

• 2 weeks later...