Water Kau

Mutant Aisha

Mallow Grundo

Halloween JubJub

Maraquan Wocky

Shadow Chomby

Faerie Grundo

Chocolate Wocky

Plus I already have a Christmas Flotsam, which I absolutely love! I maaaay need a side account when I start to obtain my dream pets ;)

I have my dream main - a white Gelert.

But I really really really want an unconverted Faerie Pteri. [yeah, good luck, I know]

Yesterday I was finally able to afford the PB for my all-time dream pet; a Maraquan Shoyru! I've been working towards it for so long that now that I've achieved it I can't decide what my next dream pet goal will be - possibly woodland acara :)Thankfully that's a lot less expensive. Good luck to everyone else working towards their dream pet goals!

I wanted a 8-bit chomby... saved up bot a chomby morphing potion then saved up and bought a 8-bit power-up potion..... but my chomby wont drink it :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND IT DRANK IT!!! DREAM PET ACHIEVED!!!

I'll just save up for a Water PB for my Xweetok, a Halloween & Transparent double paint for my second Hissi, and buying their petpets and p3s. Though the Lab Ray did zap one of my side pets into something I never thought I'd love: Jelly Poogle! I'll buy him a faerie snorkle at some point... LOL

Gonna have to add the Pastel Xweetok to my list. So adorable. :wub_anim:

:offtopic: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/573131 This makes my eyes happy, but my bank account sad.

One of my pets is painted the way I want him: Skunk Bori

My current goal is to paint my Gelert Spotted.

After that I plan to finish my Hissi. So far he's been morphed from a Wocky to an Island Hissi for the clothes. Next is to paint him Pirate for those and then lastly to paint him Halloween. All together he'll end up~

~A Hissi with Halloween base coat (just for colors), Pirate shirt/jacket, and Island headwear/necklace/tail rings.

Lastly there's my Darigan Flotsam. But I'm saving him for last since he's the one I'm going to be using the lab ray on and morphing for the avatars not available for lending on TDN.

• 2 weeks later...

My goal is to have four winter species on my main: Bori, Bruce, Cybunny and Poogle.
- I already have my Bruce exactly as I want her: Baby!
- I want to paint my Bori Royalgirl and customise her a lot (I like the colour and the hair, but I don't care for the clothes/crown).

- I'll keep zapping my labrat until he turns into a Cybunny. Colour doesn't matter right now because I haven't decided.
- Finally, I want a Faerie Poogle!

I call these my "goals", because I believe I can actually attain them...
Now for my dream pets, as in "only in my dreams" (haha):

3. Transparent Cybunny (because it doesn't exist :P)
2. UC Darigan Aisha
1. UC Plushie Wocky

wocky_plushie_baby.gif
Cutest Neopet EVER :crying_blow:

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I can't obtain my dream pet any more. :( I've always, always wanted an UC Faerie Pteri. My favourite UC pet of all time. Probably my favourite pet of all time actually. I mourn for the loss of it. (I have a converted Faerie Pteri as a far cry to what I'd love to have). :sad02:

4.png

Unfortunately, I can't obtain my dream pet any more. :( I've always, always wanted an UC Faerie Pteri. My favourite UC pet of all time. Probably my favourite pet of all time actually. I mourn for the loss of it. (I have a converted Faerie Pteri as a far cry to what I'd love to have). :sad02:

4.png

I'm sorry, I'm ignorant. Did TNT do away with UC Faerie Pteris? That is quite a pretty bird. I'd love a UC faerie lenny but I'll settle for a painted one - someday (when I buy the paint brush).

I'm not sure if this was asked somewhere, but could you share the list of Dream Pets/pets that people have made to gift to others? I also zap my pets for that purpose and would love to have a list I can refer to!

On that note, I have a level 10 Speckled Grundo (master genius at 72 books) with a Pile of Soot petpet attached (zapped by lab ray - am willing to zap it again/exchange it in attempt to give you a petpet you're searching for). If anyone is interested, let me know!

I also own a ghost and cloud paintbrush to use for dream pets!

I have most of my dream pets already. Pixie was the first to get her Faerie Paint Brush and is now the prettiest, happiest Xwee in Neopia (and the one you can see in my avvie :)) Sam was supposed to be UFA one day but I just started to love him more and more so he stays. When I could afford it I changed him into a baby Hissi. MrsWickham got a lucky Zap and is now a Cybunny, which I had pictured pink or Maraqua but she is very sad that she has no wings like the others, so I plan on painting her Faerie. Arion just wanted to be painted Shadow since he likes the dark loneliness and hates everything about people and pets and wants to be as invisible as possible (I denied him an invisible PB, lol) But if I one day can convince him that thw world isn't out to get him maybe he'll want another color. Who knows?