TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

i have a weak spot for a faerie pteri, have a pet with a perfect name for it and trying to get it randomly through zapping...i also would want a baby lupe but since they changed them they no longer get the cute red bandana (i think?)

Definitely a gold draik! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had 3 dream pets and I've got them all (Baby Chomby, Faerie Draik, Pirate Hissi). I even have one that I've come to love more than I ever expected to *pokes Ruki*. I'm thinking maybe someday soon I'll come up with a new dream pet but until then I'm happy just working on the ones I've got. :D

my dream pets are:

an unconverted maraquan blumaroo,

an unconverted faerie draik

an unconverted royal girl zafara &

a baby uni :D

the top 3 are pretty much impossible i'd say xD i guess thats why you call them 'dream pets' :)

awwww that is so nice of you!!!! I'm kind of doing the same thing as well! or atleast trying to! xD i havent gotten any good zaps lately just stats

Okay here's my list...
My Dream Pets:
Plushie Kacheek
Baby Jubjub
Chocolate Gnorbu
UC Maraquan Blumaroo (probably next to impossible but it's my absolute favourite)

(all well named preferably)

where is everyones dream pets listed?
i'd like to add some pets up for adoption if possible? shoot me a neomail!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Two pets that I really want, and don't yet have, are a White Draik and Plushie Gnorbu. I've got a Plushie Gnorbu morphing potion, but I'm afraid to use it. I've known been known to be a little impulsive in the past, and just want to make sure I'm not wasting a couple million on something I won't like in a few months.

I think my hopes are a little far-fetched to get, but here I go.

Plushie/faerie lenny? I'm torn between the 2

Baby buzz

Royalgirl Bori (underrated in my opinion)

Maraquan Grarrl

There are of course others, but these are mine for now.

I recently got my dreamie, a Desert Xweetok. ^_^ She's perfect and I love her.

Now I would LOVE to have a Lutari (of any color), but I think the chances of that are fairly slim.

I already have two of my dreamies: a Pirate Ixi and a male Royalgirl Flotsam. My battle pet will eventually become an Island Mynci, but that has to wait until she reaches the max training boosts because I'm saving money and time zapping her. My newest will eventually become a Maraquan Shoyru to round out my beach-themed account.

I have very recently decided I'd like a Desert Mynci. It's not really a dream pet, I can't see myself keeping a Mynci long-term. I just recently came across one though and I love the colour of their eyes, it's such a pretty blue-green colour and it goes so well with the brown of their fur.

My dream pets are definitely a Stealthy Kyrii or a Stealthy Techo. A Wraith Zafara would be amazing. And a Water Draik! I want a Water Draik really badly, but the other pets as well. :)

An UC MSPP. I don't know why; I don't exactly have a character (a rough outline, yes) for her but I just want one so bad. @_@; I tried applying for one way back in the day but there were complications with the foster and stuff, not unsurprisingly lol. :T They're just wicked cool, much more than their converted version. <<;

Hands down, a mutant Acara. I can't help but feel like converted pets don't look near as good as an unconverted. =/

For most I would have to agree, but one of my dream pets is a Plushie Gnorbu and I think the converted version is MUCH nicer than their UC counterpart. The UC version looks...I can't really find the word for it...but just off (imo).