TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

:D I am super excited right now!! I just got a baby chomby that was UFA by an user that is quitting Neo (my first transfer!) I know babies aren't the most exciting or expensive pets anymore, but I really like the baby chomby and I was considering spending the NP to make my own, but thought I'd try the boards just in case. She's WN & has great stats, I'm very pleased :)

I found the perfect compromise for the NC backgrounds so I don't have to spend any money :D I stumbled across a petpage that has coding for the old school lookup. It has the left hand sidebar, but it also puts your pets into the circle background (as long as they're not customized). I am so ecstatic!

Congrats on the ultra lucky find ! Looking at your user look up was a blast from the past, ah the nostalgia I love it!

I am very for you!

I have a new dreamie!!! I've officially decided to work towards a white xweetok. I think they are so pretty. :wub_anim:

Too bad the white paint brushes are so expensive. :P

I am seriously having the best luck with pet trading! I am going to get my Plushie Xwee at the end of the month!

After scoring my baby chomby I decided to get more involved with pet trading so I adopted Kloven lvl 1 red grundo (nothing special) and I figured I could start trading up little by little until I had something worth a plushie pet (I really didn't want to spend that many millions on the paint brush). I honestly wasn't expecting much though, but there was someone offering insanely expensive cutomizations just for the right name and she loved Kloven so she's painting me a Plushie Xwee :D

How crazy is that!?

I think I want a woodland tonu. It's my favorite color for tonu's. Oh so cute. ^^

i want a stealthy blumaroo or a grarrl :ph34r:

You are very lucky indeed Trillium ^^ and Kloven's a nice name

Kloven is a nice name, I agree. After I realized I had no chance of getting a plushie pet with the lab ray though, I was more than willing to trade the name for one.

The stealthy pets are amazing too! I have no doubt I will want one eventually, but I'm not crazy about the species it's currently available for.

Kloven is a nice name, I agree. After I realized I had no chance of getting a plushie pet with the lab ray though, I was more than willing to trade the name for one.

The stealthy pets are amazing too! I have no doubt I will want one eventually, but I'm not crazy about the species it's currently available for.

I agree! I really hope they add more pets to that paint brush color. A stealthy lupe, gelert, or eyrie would be neat I think.

EDIT: Does anyone like the name 'Castaliaxa'? Sorry if that's a bit off-topic. But after what someone mentioned earlier about getting there dreamie because they traded for a pretty name, I thought I might try my luck. :P

Okay so I guess I didn't realize that I would become addicted to painting my pets but here are my two most recent paints, and are my most recent decided dreamies, I have quite fallen in love with them <3

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=caeze

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Abryth

My tuskaninny I just painted christmas thanks to some helpful advice on what would look good on him from my mom :)

And another thanks to my mom for the swamp gas paint brush for my delightful kiko <3 Abryth looks amazing <3 <3 <3 :D

Striped, Christmas, Speckled, Water or Strawberry Zafara (Only one of course!) Oh Oh Oh and/or a Faerie Pteri

P.S. I have 7 pets UFA If any of them is someones dreamie they can have it :D

I've recently returned to my account after several years and I recall leaving just after neopets became converted for customization. My dream pet used to be a Plushie Blumaroo but looking at the conversion, the shape and individual postures of Blumaroos have become rather simple for my liking.

I think my dream pet would now have to be a Transparent Jubjub. It seems like a really creative colour. I wouldn't know how to customize it though as you would essentially be covering up the very gimmick of the colour.

Royalboy GIRL draik (hope the lab ray scientist can still change gender when the Battledome returns)

Royalgirl Ixi (but also want crosspaints with magma, strawberry fields, ghost and christmas, going to be expensive)

Faerie Xweetok (keep dropping Faerie Paint Brush!)

Halloween Aisha (waiting for it not to be Halloween.. PB is expensive :( )

i've only so far painted some of my pets Baby and Christmas, but saving up! :D

Well, I have a couple of dream pets;

A white kacheek

and a RG usul. :3

I have a few other dream pets, but I'm working on those pets myself.

I was hoping to zap Mindie into a white kacheek, but I got shadow. xD

After an amazing trade on my part I received my ultimate dream pet: a plushie xweetok. I didn't think I'd get it so fast so I haven't decided what my other dream pets would be or what pet I'd like to get next.

I think at some point I'd like a cross painted Draik, either RG/Faerie or Desert/RB.

Oh...WHY A FAERIE XWEETOK OF COURSE!Man,I must have one,I would do anything,I would turn your pet magma,anything!

Oh...WHY A FAERIE XWEETOK OF COURSE!Man,I must have one,I would do anything,I would turn your pet magma,anything!

Faerie Xwees are adorable :) Good luck adopting/trading/painting one!

Just to keep your account safe though, you can't turn someone's pet magma for them. You can offer a magma custom, but it's against TNT's rule to take someone's existing pet change it and then give it back in turn for another pet.

You should really check out Zapping Your Dream Pets though - it's a guild that zaps people's dream pets and gives the pet to them. It may take some time because zapping is so unpredictable, but you don't even have to join the guild to make the wish. It's definitely worth it to make a wish if you really want a Faerie Xwee, you never know, you could get one :)