TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Oh oh! My dream pet is Desert Xweetok (or Xweetok with full popstar set) - I don't even know what is more expensive X)

:thumbsup:

:)

I had a draik on my list of dream pets and... I got one!

My dream pet of over five years is finally here, Zerilai.

Now she just needs to be painted plushie, grey, chocolate, or faerie... even possibly maraquan. Water would be cool too.

I don't completely know what I have in mind for her character but,

A Plushie Draik is my next dreamie. Zerilai is just the first color of many.

hihi, looks like I get to make someone happy again. ;) *waits for response*

My dream pet is a zombie buzz I think he looks awesome I also would like to have a faerie zafar I had one once but she was made invisible by a random so not cool

And transferred! Yay! Hope you'll enjoy Neurok. :D

My dream pets,

1.Royal Uni...I have been submitting it in the dream pet thing ever since 2 years ago...

2.Maraquan Cybunny,Or Royal Girl Cybunny

3.OBVIOUSLY FAERIE XWEETOK!(at least a royal draik...and a female.i like those draiks)

(idc if uc)

Thanks you so much for Neurock! I still can't believe it everyone in my guild were all ooos and ahhhhhs over him now I am going to find him a petpet to play with

And transferred! Yay! Hope you'll enjoy Neurok. :D

aww,i still wish i had my dream pet,like an old version of purple xweetok,and converted.i might transfer with angelic wing.

I won't be picky with UC ones cause I love every grey/fairy/plushie's and some more... Ugh, I love almost every UC!

But my favorite and total dreamis are:

Grey Kougra, Grey Ixi, Grey Uni, Fairy Pteri, Fairy Xweetok, Fairy Peophin, Fairy Ixi, Fairy Ruki, Fairy Tecco Fairy Meerca, Plushie Wocky, Plushie Draik, Plushie Shoyru, Baby Kougra, MSP Poogle and Darigan Aisha :wub_anim:

But yea I don't think I'll ever be able to get one, so I won't list them here...

So here are 4 of my realistic Dreamis:

Maraquan Tonu

Maraquan Ixi

Mutant Gelert

Mutant Lenny

But I have to say that I'm picky with names, means if there's one of my dreampets with a name with numbers or with 2-3 random letters, I wouldn't take it and have others the chance to get this one :oink:

Now I think I want a Maraquan Aisha and a Zombie Ixi. Well - the Ixi might only be a story/comic exclusive character. I have plans he'll be a doctor who used to work in the Meepit Oaks Sanatorium, and was killed when the loons got ahold of him. He still continues his job as a doctor.

As for the Maraquan Aisha, well - still gotta work on an idea for a character with her. I know I want one, I just need to think of a story and personality.

I've made peace that I'll never own any UC pets, not after draiks and krawks became so devalued. I have pretty much all the pets I like now, I might try to save up for a baby draik or maraquan shoyru. I've given away a lot of pets, so I'm happy to have made others happy to get their dreamies :)

I decided not to paint Perualonso Pirate or Island (or another colour), I'm leaving him Blue since he looks adorable in his current customization.

Since I got those two Hissis (Traptur and Viperse), and an extra Jetsam (Jaleco), I have several updates to my dream pet list:

-Pirate Jetsam

-Spotted Hissi

-Halloween-Transparent Hissi or Halloween-Maractite Hissi (still debating on this)

-Darigan Draik (still remains the same from my last post)

I also have customization ideas ready for them, too. I need to do a lot saving up if I want my last side account to be finished with my remaining dream pets.

I don't know, havent really thught about it because i looove my uc ixi, and the draik and the pirate krawk, those pets were my goal when i first started playing neopets...

maybe a maraquan ixi... now that the lab ray turned my pet into a female blue elephante I'm going to start thinking about it... :D

I love cybunnies,although when i went to my home at the afternoon on cybunny day to create a pet...i didn't see it...so they ran out...and i was like...D:.

Halloween Uni :skull:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Anything under 7 words is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

An UC Faerie Yurble, for sure c: But I doubt I'll ever be any good at the trading game, so I'm aiming for a Desert Krawk or a Halloween Poogle (<-- too cute!) c: