TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Ok, I have a new dreamy. I want a Maraquan pet, preferably a Maraquan Draik, Ixi, Krawk, Scorchio, or Shoyru...

with a Maraquan Gruslen. If I ever get that, then I'll get to customizing!

ALSO a Desert Eyrie with some Desert petpet. Those are my dreamies

*wishes for a good lab zap because otherwise I could never afford these*

Wow, are you serious? Cool! Although I'm not anywhere near four months old... I would be way older than that, but I had complications with my first account. I'll tell you anyways just to see what you think of my taste in Neopets lol. I'd really love a pea chia, but I can't find magical chia pops anywhere! Not that I'd be able to afford them anyway... I'm really bad at saving my Neopoints up. The most expensive paint brush I've gotten is probably striped. Anyways, besides the pea chia (or any fruit chia for that matter; beggars can't be choosers), I'd really like a pink poogle some day. Aaand a magma xweetok. I tried downloading this Firefox script that constantly refreshes the magma pool to alert you when the guard is sleeping, but it wouldn't work. Oh well. Xweetoks are so cool looking and cute that they look just as nice in basic colors, fortunately. Oh, and I adore pretty much any plushie pet, like most people. :) if I could get any paint brush right now though, I'd choose wraith. Those are so awesome! Sorry for writing a novel here haha

My plans for my current pets are to paint Merripenn the Uni Tyrannian, Jizbitz the Cybunny either Ghost or Island (haven't decided what suits him better yet), and Majorrah the Krawk will be Camo. I also want to trade Crieds (my Shadow Lupe) or send her to my side and put a Darigan Aisha in her place on my main account.

Things I don't have any real set plan for but would definitely like are a number of Chocolate pets (Uni, Cybunny, Aisha), some sort of Draik, and a Mutant Cybunny.

First and foremost, I just want a Lutari. Any Lutari. Omg. I have no idea what colour I'd paint it even if I did get one, so for now just a Lutari will do. And a Maraquan kacheek would go down nicely too!

If I had a lutari, I'd definitely paint it Island - but I'm a big fan of the island look for most pets :)

My dream pets are an uc fae kougra and uc grey koi. Currently penny trading up to the grey koi.

I applied for one of each when they were ufa, ended up being a finalist for both, and then wasn't

chosen. But I'm not discouraged, I still have the characters saved for when I get each of them.

I really really want a transparent pb for my poogle... oh man. I just got a wraith korbat and I also want a darigan eyrie : ) One day I'll have enough!

Why do you want a transparent poogle so badly? That paintbrush has never made sense to me, doesn't it make your pet disappear? What's the attraction to a pet you can't see?

Whoops, sorry, the rainbow pool just loaded for me. I was thinking about the invisible pb! The transparent one makes the poogle look super creepy though :whaa:

• 2 weeks later...

My dream pets are:

- faerie meerca. Like the one in my profile picture.

- maraquan chomby.

- maraquan aisha.

I just love love love maraquan pets!! <3

Btw - I know this topic was started awhile back but didn't get very many replies. I didn't want to start a new thread for it but was wondering if anyone knows of any good 'grant a pet' guilds/foundations? I have tried a couple, but sadly I never got a reply and my dreamies were never put on the list. :(

My dream pets are:

- faerie meerca. Like the one in my profile picture.

- maraquan chomby.

- maraquan aisha.

I just love love love maraquan pets!! <3

Btw - I know this topic was started awhile back but didn't get very many replies. I didn't want to start a new thread for it but was wondering if anyone knows of any good 'grant a pet' guilds/foundations? I have tried a couple, but sadly I never got a reply and my dreamies were never put on the list. :(

Me too, I think my fav maraquan pet is the shoyru, it looks like a sea turtle :)

I've been thinking again and I've achieved some of the pets I've wanted since I last posted.

So now I'd like:

Pink Flotsam

Orange Flotsam

Island Flotsam

Pirate Flotsam

Baby grundo

I can see you really like the flotsam. Your royal is very pretty. What is it about the flotsam that you like so much?

I can see you really like the flotsam. Your royal is very pretty. What is it about the flotsam that you like so much?

I really, really do! When I first signed up and had to choose from the list of pets, the Flotsam was the one that really appealed to me.

I think they're very cute, both UC and Converted ones; I just like them I guess.

Thank you so much for your compliment, he's my favourite and my first pet.

I see you have a Shadow Flotsam and some other lovely LEs and a baby pet!

Which dreamie do you want next?

My dream pet would have to be a Halloween Nimmo, they are just soooooooo cute, and they go along with my obsession with nimmos! I only have to save up close to 2m NP and I will have my dream pet :) Any nimmo color is ideal to me, but the Halloween Nimmo is just super cute :)

Shadow pets are also super adorable, my mom has a shadow eyrie and it is soooooooo cool looking, I just want to steal it from her! But I also like her desert scorchio that I inherited from her, it was her lab rat for a while so once she got it painted desert she couldn't zap it anymore and I wanted it so I got it :)

As everyone knows I'm seriously, seriously after a UC Plushie Scorchio :woot: But I've realised a couple of others that I would very much like to add to my lil family ^^ If any lovely ones go UFA at any point I'm going to go CRAZY with my apps XP

They are UC Plushie Buzz and UC Mutant Skeith :wub_anim: