TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Faerie Xwees are adorable :) Good luck adopting/trading/painting one!

Just to keep your account safe though, you can't turn someone's pet magma for them. You can offer a magma custom, but it's against TNT's rule to take someone's existing pet change it and then give it back in turn for another pet.

You should really check out Zapping Your Dream Pets though - it's a guild that zaps people's dream pets and gives the pet to them. It may take some time because zapping is so unpredictable, but you don't even have to join the guild to make the wish. It's definitely worth it to make a wish if you really want a Faerie Xwee, you never know, you could get one :)

oh,thanks for the tip,maybe i shall try it.

• 2 weeks later...

My dreamies are all UCs. :/ So I'm not likely to get a message saying "Hey, you want this UC??" ;)

Oh well - my dreamies are here!

I do have some super nice pets UFT on that page here and here, though, so if you're interested in trading, please let me know!!

currently my only dreamie is an UC either a jubjub or yurble...

already have two of my dreamies a eventide draik and my lupe (although she had an unfortunate run in with boochi - she will be darigan again!)

I do have a few pets UFA /UFT here: (Although my willingness to part varies based on pet)

http://www.neopets.com/~Stormwend

My dream pet is a Maraquan Draik. ^_^ But I'd also love a Shadow Ixi. My Xweetok is an inexpensive Striped, but I just adore him in this color and I don't think I'll ever want to paint him anything else. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend helped me with my dreamie of a pea chia already but I've always wished for a grey UC pet *__*

Otherwise I'm hoping I get lucky with zaps and get a MSPP/plushie Poogle soon!

I should check out some lists because I have three lab rays that I zap random pets with to release to the pound...

One of 'em was a Halloween Uni, and i got it today! I won a PB from the World Challenges, and stopped by the pound to find a Uni to paint. Instead, i found a Moehog named -- how perfect is this? -- Carasoul. I mean, wow, purrrrrrrrrfect!!!!!!!!! And within moments of the adoption i got a message from someone asking me to trade him to her, which means my timing was also perfect! W000000000000t!!!

3.png

Carasoul the Uni

One of 'em was a Halloween Uni, and i got it today! I won a PB from the World Challenges, and stopped by the pound to find a Uni to paint. Instead, i found a Moehog named -- how perfect is this? -- Carasoul. I mean, wow, purrrrrrrrrfect!!!!!!!!! And within moments of the adoption i got a message from someone asking me to trade him to her, which means my timing was also perfect! W000000000000t!!!

3.png

Carasoul the Uni

Serious congrats on your dream pet! Carasoul is an AMAZING name. :)

Oh no :( Hopefully that means that the original owner got it back, but that really sucks for you. They could at least refund the paint brush.

I know. I think they should too! I'd be pretty mad losing my dream pet and the paint brush I won. :( I'm sorry. That's pretty unfair for you because you pretty much gave that user your paintbrush.

Weird. When I looked Carasoul up it's saying it's on an account where the person was last on "A long long time ago".

Thank you Xandria!!! Sadly, TNT took him away this morning because he was "pounded from a compromised account." :crying_blow:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

I've just came across another pet with lots of trophies, good stats & color in the pound. I suspect he may also come from a compromised account.

Well don't paint it, Zephyr! ;) This guy had no stats. No books, no training, no fishing skill; must be somebody's side account.

Thank you all so much for the supportive words. The biggest disappointment for me is the loss of the PB, i guess, since it's the first really awesome thing i've won in the 4 years i've been playing; and winning it took months and months of playing a WC game that bores me to tears & getting the wrong pieces, then finally trading away four of my pieces for the one i needed.

Weird. When I looked Carasoul up it's saying it's on an account where the person was last on "A long long time ago".

Okay, that is weird! How could Carasoul have been pounded last night if the account hasn't been accessed in ages??? Maybe when TNT answers my ticket with a "too bad so sad," i'll mention this.... i wonder if it'll help.

At least i would have fed him every day. LOL!

UPDATE, 21 December (the end of the world): I complained, and they not only returned my PB, but refunded my 20k for the morphing potion, which i didn't even ask them to do!!! :dance:

I think it may have double worked out, since i'm no longer convinced i really want a Halloween Uni. After spending some time on DTI, it seems like Unis are hard to customize. Would it be wrong of me to get another Xwee and paint that?

Edited by mishalunchbox

UPDATE, 21 December (the end of the world): I complained, and they not only returned my PB, but refunded my 20k for the morphing potion, which i didn't even ask them to do!!! :dance:

I think it may have double worked out, since i'm no longer convinced i really want a Halloween Uni. After spending some time on DTI, it seems like Unis are hard to customize. Would it be wrong of me to get another Xwee and paint that?

That's amazing! I'm so happy TNT did that for you (and really surprised! you don't normally hear nice things about TNT)...must be the Christmas spirit :santa:

Carasoul would have made a great Halloween Uni, but if you're not sure that's what you really want anymore, then I guess it worked out for the best.

I would not blame you at all for wanting another Xwee, they are one of my favourite pets!