TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I always told myself that I have no dreamies but I keep catching myself drooling over UC MSP's so I guess that would be my dreamie... Never gonna happen though. *sigh*

Tell me about it, my #1 dream pet is hands-down a WN UC Faerie Shoyru - but I don't even think about that anymore because of how rare they are and I'd never be able to give what those owners are looking for.

I kick myself about it all the time though. I was so close to painting a shoyru faerie before conversion, but I already had a faerie pet and I didn't need two. Of course the species I had didn't get a UC option.

I didn't realize that I had another dreamie besides a pink lenny but I just found one: a robot elephante, I adopted her from the pound a few minutes ago and she is just wonderful, not a horrible name but has a couple underscores after her name, other than that shes wonderful :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zenra__

I zap my pet everyday and nothing ever happens, I even bought the Lab Ray Fortune Cookie and that hardly helped... So I've kinda given up hope of getting an awesome pet through the lab ray xD My dreamie is an UC Grey Ixi, but people who have them are usually looking for other UCs, which i don't have, so i'm not sure how i'd get one...

My newest dream pet is a plushie kacheek. It is so unfair that you can't zap plushies through the lab ray! boooo. I wonder why that is!

Lets see another member helped me get 1 of my dream pets a Zombie Buzz I also like the halloween Ruki. I was zapping one and he changed to island so I stopped. I also like the mutant chomby and of course a marquan ixi

My Dreamies are a grey or plushie kacheek :)

One day I will have them!!!

Funny enough, those are my dreamies too! Hehe. I hope to one day have them. :) Plushie PB's are so dang expensive and it sucks that you can't zap them.

I have 6 remaining who still need to be painted their final colours. Luckily some of them are not too expensive, Purple is only 400K so getting the PB will be easy (for my Koi Mermallie). Still need to save more for White and Pink PBs for Eckert (Xweetok) and Rapira (Jetsam), respectively. (Then I may have to deal with SO MANY PEOPLE begging me for her because she would be "worth" 2 avatars. May or may not let her join the ALP.)

Then, I still need to paint both my Korbats. Terra is to be Faerie, and Shirou Mutant. I'm not all that happy with the fact I will have to send Shirou to my main to use the potion on him (because oh! It comes with an avatar for using it, blah blah blah, my main account needs it so I therefore must send him to my main to use the potion on him instead of sending the potion to him...I'm not happy with that fact, but I gotta do what I gotta do.) Also, I'm sure he isn't thrilled with me calling him "Shirou" here......

Last but not least there is Daisuke....and I really have no idea what to do with him. Currently he's a blue Hissi.

Some wants that I may not necessarily get because I don't know if I have a well developed character for them are: A Chocolate pet, either an Ogrin or an Aisha, and Maraquan Aisha (maybe). I also have a great idea for a character who is a Zombie Ixi, but as I'm running out of room for more pets, he may just remain a story exclusive character.