TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I can't decide between either a Royalboy Kougra or a Pirate Eyrie...when I can get either one, or perhaps even both of those, I will be satisfied with my account :laughingsmiley:

I really want a Maraquan Usul..

I've only ever seen a couple on neopets ever! Sadly I will probably never be able to afford a maraquan PB and the morphing potion doesn't seem to exist ;-;

4.png

look how awesome it is ;u;

Been really lucky with my account and even though it is only 5 months old have already managed to get two of my dreamies: Woodland Ixi and Baby Tonu

Now just for my other 3! Change my mind everyday over every fruit/veg chia, maraquan draik/jubjub/meerca/bruce and grey/plushie kougra!

Come on FFQs!!

Oohh there are so many amazing colours to chose from!

Some that stand out for me though are: an 8-Bit Grundo, a Transparent Wocky or any Krawk.

I also love all the food coloured neopets. They are waaay too cute!

My dream pet is by faaaar

1-. Woodland Uni, it's so pretty like a sakura tree :D

2.-Spotted Gelert OMG SO cute

3.-Water Uni :sigh: I wuv Unis

4.- MARACTITE anything C:

Well, those are the ones you can get from the Lab, but I'd also love to have any kind of Draik and maybe a Maractite Krawk and Lutaris I LOVE LUTARIS<3

1. A Faerie Grarrl. I don't know if a male Grarrl would be too happy about being a fairy...

2. An Island Mynci. There is a good reason my Mynci's name is FuegiaBasket

3. A Chocolate Chia. I'd rather get an FFQ from a Fortune Cookie than stuff Cercici's face with chocolate.

4. Last but not least a Desert Yurble. My Yurble would look so cute :D

1. A Faerie Grarrl. I don't know if a male Grarrl would be too happy about being a fairy...

I'm sure they'd love being faerie, haha. I kind of want a faerie grarrl as well, and it would probably be male - they remind me of those Chinese dragon type creatures, which seem pretty gender neutral. :P

I'm quite happy with my pets' species, but I wish I had painted them before the customization sweep.

I like the UC Ixis, such as faerie, gray, and plushie. Though I'm very intrigued by the zombie clothing...

I would end up with Darigan/Halloween/Gold as my final choice.

UC Faerie Grarrl. They are capital. I guess I'll make do with Maraquan or Robot because of customization, however.

UC Royalgirl Shoyru. I painted my Shoyru rainbow a long time ago and I don't know whether to paint her again or not. It kind of suits her.

Bruce-wise, I like the new look that they updated with! I'd try to paint her as many different colors as I can (for the bows! I love those bows!) and then finally finish with a Royalgirl with a strawberry bowtie.

I find Maractite Hissis absolutely amazing! The patterns are great on this species, as well as Ice. I used to have an ice bori a while ago (another of my favorites) but the account got ironically iced.;;

To finish my dream quest for collecting all available avatars, I'll try for the restricted pets.

4.png4.png4.png

My dream pets are a Woodland Cybunny and a Maraquan Kacheek. I haven't decided for my Xweetok, but I'd keep her (or get her turn into a Cybunny—that'd be the ideal for me).

I just saw the Robot Xweetok and I really like it. I plan to make her (well, him at the moment) into my Battledome pet.