TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I have updated my list of Dream Neopets, and here's what I'm currently working for at the moment:

Spotted Koi- I have the Koi, all I need is the Spotted Paint Brush. Obtained!

Pirate Lutari or Island Lutari- I just got the Lutari yesterday, all I need is to get either one of these Paint Brushes for him. Unsure on this one.

Camouflage Krawk- The PB is affordable, but getting the Krawk isn't going to be easy without a bit of luck. Obtained!

Darigan Draik (or Wraith Draik if available)- Here's hoping that I get a Pirate Draik Egg so I can get the Draik required for this one.

Nice! Those are beautiful! :D I see you must have gotten a lutari on Lutari Day as well. Congratulations on both of your pets!

Thanks! I plan to paint the Lutari Lost Desert, I think he'll look awesome next to Seaseria!

I also updated my list of dream pets and really hope I can achieve some of them soon..

- Baby Lupe (Save up for PB or trade?)

- Baby Lutari (Save up for PB)

- Maraquan Shoyru (Lab ray or trade?)

- Royal Girl Shoyru (Save up for PB)

- Fire Lutari (Save up for PB)

- Desert Lutari (Save up for PB)

- Draik (Any color or Pirate Draik Egg)

- Pineapple Chia (Lab ray)

I just got my most realistic dream pet thanks to TNT! A Faerie Lutari! :D

My many, other dream pets would be:

- Wraith Shoyru/Gelert/Kortbat

- Plushie Blumaroo (for a specific pet of mine)

- Grape/Onion/Tomato Chia

- Woodland Grundo

- Mallow Grundo

- Coconut Jubjub

- Darigan Kougra

...I should've bought a second Secret Lab Map set when they were cheap. (:

Alien Aisha! They're so awesome (though, they did look better before conversion. Oh well!). I'm zapping daily, but I get so few colour changes as it is, so my chances of getting Alien is just about nill. :(

At this point, I'm just crossing my fingers for a FF quest. :)

My dream pet would be a...

Baby Bruce! I just love Bruces so much,and Baby ones are SO KAWAII

*ahem* Moving on... :whistle:

I'd actually be scared my PB would be stolen by Pant Devil or Shadow Usul... :ph34r:

I only really have two Dreamies ... UC Royalgirl Lupe (never going to happen!) or Mutant Acara. But even with the Mutant Acara, I'd need to morph one of my Xwees, I couldn't bear to give them up for adoption :sad02:

Well I'd love my Gelert to be Maraquan! I've been saving up for just that for a while now. Sadly I'm no where close but closer everyday, I guess! That would be my dream pet, a Maraquan Gelert. They're so beautiful! <3

My dreamie is an Alien Aisha! I've loved 'em since I was a kid,l but I had no idea how you got them. I used to think you had to keep using the alien vending machine with an aisha as your active and if you got lucky it'd turn it alien, or you had to spend a lot of time in kreludor?? I was a smart kid.

I eventually want to paint my Chomby Skunk or Eventide, my Cybunny Woodland or Water and my Jetsam Skunk (although I DO think Camo looks really good on her :D).

I am so excited because I have all the RN/WN I could create/find which was one of my main goals before starting my quest for PERMIES/Dreams. I also have an extra free space as I have gone premium! So, I think I may add another pet that will be my lab rat. But I have the following dream pets:

Magma Hissi

Sponge Grundo

(in process) Grey Yurble

Baby Kiko

(in process) Usukigirl

(in process) White Cybunny

:D

I gifted someone their dream pet a few days ago :) it felt good to make someone happy, although i felt a pang of sadness to part with a pet I've had for a long time :(

It was a maraquan elephante!

My dream pet is a water draik now I came across one and saw how gorgeousssss they are!